Psychoville - the NEW League project!

Post here with all your LoG related questions and comments!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

TucBiscuit
Distant Relative

Re: Psychoville - the NEW League project!

Post by TucBiscuit » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Can anyone point me in the right direction to look for Freddie's birthday?
I've been all over Joy's site for one.
I thought the clue might be in the photos, but they're not dated.
Not mentioned in the YouTube clip - was it in the episode? I can't think how I would have missed it.

I'm not asking for the answer, but a hint would be really helpful...?

Loved the episide - so creepy.
I sat there shaking my head thinking, "They can't do that!" at more than one part.
The rhymes in the song were outrageous. I really need to watch it again.
Christie was wonderful - I was expecting to have either a nightmare or an erotic dream. Ah well, maybe tonight ;)

ChubbyTubby
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ChubbyTubby » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Oh wow, we got a mention on the BBC website. They can invite us to the BAFTAS? :lol:

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:08 pm

snicole wrote: I may be mixing up my serial killers but I know someone who wrote to Jeffrey Dahmer. It seems he had a few fans. I think Scott Caparo(sp??) did a show about his correspondence with him.

Erm...is there a serial killers thread?
There certainly should be! But wow, did your friend get letters back? That must have been quite a while ago, eh?

I can't wait for the next episode. I want another internet question! And there was me thinking I'd never get around to actually doing these things... :D
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

snicole
Outsider

Post by snicole » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 pm

ratgirl wrote:
snicole wrote: I may be mixing up my serial killers but I know someone who wrote to Jeffrey Dahmer. It seems he had a few fans. I think Scott Caparo(sp??) did a show about his correspondence with him.

Erm...is there a serial killers thread?
There certainly should be! But wow, did your friend get letters back? That must have been quite a while ago, eh?

I can't wait for the next episode. I want another internet question! And there was me thinking I'd never get around to actually doing these things... :D
He's quite a young man as well(Only 30) so he must have been in his teens when he wrote to him but I think they did develop a correspondence. I suppose Dahmer must not have been that busy in prison so took the time to reply.

The current question seems to have confused people. Because I'm a sheep I just put what I saw but many seem to be subtracting a year and then getting confused why it doesn't work.

Not Quite Local
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Not Quite Local » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:58 am

Yeah I subtracted a year as it was his first birthday... then it turned out I was over-complicating it xD

Not Quite Local
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Not Quite Local » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Double posting - sorry :(
BUT I loved this weeks ep, I had major excitement over the Robert/Debbie/Kerry (I think that's her name...) thing. "This is quite scary now" :lol: And I loved the old lady "Is it a vibrator?" "...What do you know about vibrators?" :lol:
Sad there's not a question online to answer though :(
Also, did they say at the end that the next episode was on the red button bit? Because I pressed red but it wasn't there :? Maybe I didn't listen properly (I was obsessing) but I thought that's what they said.

snicole
Outsider

Post by snicole » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:11 pm

The red button isn't working for anyone!Not on freeview, not sky, not on virgin media(you get the idea :)) Complete farce/lies from the BBC.

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Beast » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:46 pm

Bum! The scene not a review of the ep! :lol: It's all winding up now. Sad but exciting too. I too was disappointed there was no final question.

The fan page on Facebook have apologised for the mis-announcement. It was meant to direct us to the website rather than the red button. I'm glad they didn't show the last episode cos I can't watch and I'd then miss out on any spoilered discussion. Now we can all discuss together. :D
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:20 pm

I thought that last nights episode was so good :D . The whole thing with Joy, Freddie and Nicola was brilliant. The man shouting "wipe my bum" :lol: I loved the whole Robert/Kerry/Debbie thing.

I can't wait for the last episode :P

Not Quite Local
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Not Quite Local » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:33 pm

If you refresh the page then the two CCTV videos both show a room with chairs in it before going back to what they normally show, but I don't know what that means :?

Not Quite Local
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Not Quite Local » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:10 pm

Are you using internet explorer? Apparently it doesn't work with google chrome, I dunno about other web browsers.

Hello Dave?
A Local

Post by Hello Dave? » Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:02 pm

Was away on holiday for episode 6 and I'm deeessperate to see it now I'm back - will iPlayer it up soon.
Hope everyone else enjoyed it! The online experience seemed to end rather abruptly though, no?
And had to go to the 'More Information' page to even find Ravenhill. How peculiar.

One last huzzah - the DVD comes out on my birthday :D
I am so pre-ordering it so it comes straight to me door.
If only I had Blu-Ray... siiigh...

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Ah, I'm somewhat relieved the red button thing didn't work. I videoed it, then screamed at the television when the red button announcement came on! Well, it was late at night and I was a bit drunk... :D Can't wait to find out how it all finishes. Love the creepiness of the hospital, and poor David not wanting to do any more murders... Really enjoying it!

Kate, I used to use Firefox but have found a few things not working with it recently so keep having to use IE. :x
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

sam
Local Shop Owner!

Post by sam » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:46 pm

There is audio on the CCTV now! Isn't really that exciting to be honest!
What, what??

Robert S Hope
Distant Relative

Post by Robert S Hope » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:01 pm

It is if you're at all excited by the finale of "Psychoville". Which I am! :D