extras for the film

Post here with all your LoG related questions and comments!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Neil Tattsyrup

Post by Neil Tattsyrup » Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:37 am

Reenie

Post by Reenie » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:00 pm

Those pics are fantastic! Good on ya guys! You're so so lucky! And I am crazy jealous! :( I love the pics of Mark. It's great that he doesn't just stand there, he gets right into character, he did that tongue thing as Hilary, and then that excellent Mickey smile! :lol:
Keep those photos coming!
Cheers, Reenie xoxo

localperson

when!!!!

Post by localperson » Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:06 pm

wen is the new film iam soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited he he !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neil Tattsyrup

Post by Neil Tattsyrup » Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:55 pm

Apparently it's scheduled for April (so probably August).

Exinferis
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Exinferis » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:03 pm

hi all,

Sorry I've not posted before now; what with trying to get my car back and having to start my new job I've been rushed off for the last few weeks!

Anyway, just thought I'd pop this picture up; I'm still so happy that I finally got to meet Steve. He's just as lovely in life as I knew he'd be!

I'll be adding more pictures of the Thursday filming to my Yahoo album in a bit, so when I've done so I'll post the link again!

Exinferis
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Exinferis » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:11 pm

Oh Gods, the whole car thing has been an utter nightmare...I still haven't got it back. To add insult to injury I spoke to the mechanic (no, not that one...more's the pitty!) yesterday and some tw*t backed another car into mine! :shock: So now he has to find a replacement passenger side door. He'll be hard pressed to get one the same colour, I've only ever seen one other MK3 in the same paint job. Hopefully he'll have it sorted for next week.

You know what, I don't think I'll ever get rid of that jacket now Steve's touched it! No, seriously, he was just how I'd expected him to be. He was gorgeous and really friendly. I so wish I could have been there on the Wednesday so I could have spoken to him more like TGU and PNW were able to. :cry:

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Holding Ross hostage at the Job Centre.. ah sellotape has so many uses

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:20 pm

HAHAHAHA twas funny

But evil .. sorry Ex :D
Is that why i have to wash my face with a potato?

Kind of like a .. David .. Brown.

Exinferis
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Exinferis » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:43 pm

That's OK...I was already well pissed off, so that didn't make a great deal of difference.

*Goes off for a long weep over not speaking to Steve for longer...and not touching Pauline's legs*

That sounds so wrong. :roll:

x_x_caitlin_x_x

Post by x_x_caitlin_x_x » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:13 pm

omg!!
how lucky :P
Love the photties!!!

WE\'REALIVE

I've spoke to Woody.

Post by WE\'REALIVE » Fri May 06, 2005 2:46 pm

I actually spoke to Woody, the one that was on the Christmas special and series three. Althhough he didn't phone me back, I was happy that I had spoke to someone famous. I told him to take care and give my best to the League and guess what, he said he would do.

PerfectlyDemon

Post by PerfectlyDemon » Tue May 17, 2005 1:27 pm

Some of those pictures are extremely creepy. My mates are sat next to me and none of them have ever seen an episode of TLOG before (Uneducated bums) so they're kind of more freaked out than I am by some of those photo's. I'm so jealous, I really want to meet these people. :( Damn you all!!

pd
xx