Apocalypse Live Commentary - 29th September 2005

Got some hot news on the League that nobody else knows about? Well don't keep it to yourself!!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Apocalypse Live Commentary - 29th September 2005

Post by ratgirl » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:45 pm

Well, thought I'd better make a new topic, in case people didn't notice this buried in the live show thread. Basically, the live commentary Steve mentioned on his blog is now due to be happening on 29th September at the Prince Charles Cinema in Leicester Square. Unfortunately, tickets are only available through competitions. Currently the only one running is this:

http://competition.play.com/competition ... tlemen.asp

Post any new competitions you find as and when...!
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:46 pm

Done and dusted, Thank you.
Should have done it like all the previews but hey!
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

VoodooLinzi
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by VoodooLinzi » Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:48 pm

Right, I've entered that Play one three times with my own email addresses and about 20 times with other people I know. Damn, I'm gonna be so annoyed if I don't get a ticket for this.

Are the tickets in pairs? I assume so, they usually are. Heh, how hard will it be trying to decide who to pick to go with you? ;)
Last edited by VoodooLinzi on Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:04 pm

Well i know if i win i know my mates won't come, so it will be a case of choosing someone from here to come.

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:36 pm

Yeah, I have too many friends who are into the Gents... Let's just hope we all win!! :?
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

cupid stunt
Local Shop Owner!

Post by cupid stunt » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:46 pm

I entered the competition with 3 different email addresses. But I wonder how on earth they're going to contact people by telephone when you only give them your email address.
I really wish I could win tickets for this, as it's one of the only proper LoG events I can attend this year. :(

Kino
Local Shop Owner!
Location: In Robot Hell, tormenting the damned with my up-tempo singing and dancing

Post by Kino » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:50 pm

I entered 3 times, and one of my friends has entered. I'm not too hopeful, and I'm under 18... But we'll see...

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Holding Ross hostage at the Job Centre.. ah sellotape has so many uses

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:54 pm

I've entered once.. *does puppy dog eyes to people who've entered loads*
Is that why i have to wash my face with a potato?

Kind of like a .. David .. Brown.

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:32 pm

Apparently Janette at PBJ should have a list of all the competitions for the commentary by tomorrow. But she wouldn't give Jason Kenny any tickets...

Am getting depressed about this now. :(

T Bird
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by T Bird » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:33 pm

Poo! I'll never be able to win that at this short notice! *kicks self for computer being dead* :evil:
ImageImage

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:38 pm

ratgirl wrote:Apparently Janette at PBJ should have a list of all the competitions for the commentary by tomorrow. But she wouldn't give Jason Kenny any tickets...

Am getting depressed about this now. :(
I can see what will happen, it will, go to people who aren't that kleen on the show and just going for a night out :( come on please we all need to get tickets no matter what)

Geoff Tipps' Joke Writer
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Geoff Tipps' Joke Writer » Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:03 am

:?:

Does anyone think that the Official website will be giving away a couple of tickets to this Live Commentary event....

I think if it was going to happen there would have been a posting about it by now....

The whole thing has just not been very well organised (to say the least) - especially when no-one knows when the other competitions for these tickets will be happening.

I understand that the Prince Charles Cinema has around 500 seats in the auditorium - will they be giving away all the tickets via competitions?
Have we missed the cakes?

Herr_Lipp\'s_Lover

Post by Herr_Lipp\'s_Lover » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:11 am

I would imagine the official site would do a competition, but agreed its all being left very late and seems quite disorganised. Not to say annoying for those of us that really want to go and probably can't

sugar_nips
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by sugar_nips » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:18 pm

I would think theres gonna be a competition on the official site seeing as thats where they announced plus I bet theres loads of people that haven't even seen the competition on play

But when are they gonna announce the other competitons play is only giving away 100 tickets!

This really is a saga now!

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Beast » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:38 pm

100? Argh! I'm sure I would win if I entered cos 100 is quite a lot and how many people are gonna have seen the comp? But there's no way I can go! Why is it on that stupid date?! I'm gonna phone Reece and get him to change it. I don't know what he's thinking letting them have it then! :)
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!