Apocalypse Live Commentary - 29th September 2005

Got some hot news on the League that nobody else knows about? Well don't keep it to yourself!!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

benjamin denton
A Local

Post by benjamin denton » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:42 pm

ha ha ha reece is the only pic u can see clearly =P~
ImageImage

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:49 pm

Papa's new wife wrote:Me and TGU just remembered the stuff about Hilary looking like a real cow!

ahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's the ears :lol:
lol yeah. He looks really sweet in that bit, What about the paper plates though? Reece seemed taken about paper plates and weather Emily Woof wore them
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Holding Ross hostage at the Job Centre.. ah sellotape has so many uses

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:59 pm

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Am on PNW's computer.

Last night was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! We made so much noise it was unbelievable!! Cheered sooo loud when Reece's name came up!! Poor Mark.. no-one cheered on his name [Steve's fault!!]

I wish Bex and PboW could have been there, it would have been perfect if they would have been!! Missed them sooo much.

Can't believe the stuff we stole.. running through London and in bar's with big Papa and me with my little Papa.. hahah. I'm going to have to go home with that now.. on a bloody Virgin train!!! How much of an idiot am i gonna look?

Reece looked TEH SEKZ11111!!!!!postoffice!!!!!dailymail!!!!!!!!! Shame we didnt get to see much of him. But the back of his head was enough for me!!!
I can't believe they ran away!!! But Mark blew us a kiss [bless him]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Is that why i have to wash my face with a potato?

Kind of like a .. David .. Brown.

VoodooLinzi
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by VoodooLinzi » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:11 pm

Ahahahahahaha...... Hilary looking like a cow! I'd completely forgotten about that and now I'm sitting here laughing like a twat, thanks to you two!! :lol: :lol:

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Holding Ross hostage at the Job Centre.. ah sellotape has so many uses

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:13 pm

Linzi!!! Was bloody great meeting you!! Was great meeting everyone!! Wooooo!

VoodooLinzi
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by VoodooLinzi » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:15 pm

You too, pickle! I've got a cracking picture of you with Papa but wasn't sure if you wanted me to post it? :)

Am still laughing at the idea of Hilary looking like a cow. Does anyone have a screenshot of that moment?

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:25 pm

There we go Linzi!!! Real cow!!!!

VoodooLinzi
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by VoodooLinzi » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:26 pm

Righty.. here's some more pictures! (some are shitty quality though)

TGU - I luff you for finding that picture!! Hahahahahaha :D

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:29 pm

That picture of me and 'Papa' isnt too bad!!! Gawd i *beep* hate the shape of my eyes..
Managed to make me have less chins too =D> =D>

I can't believe how many people groped PNW's Husband

VoodooLinzi
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by VoodooLinzi » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:31 pm

Tubbs get undressed wrote:That picture of me and 'Papa' isnt too bad!!! Gawd i *beep* hate the shape of my eyes..

I can't believe how many people groped PNW's Husband
I think it's a lovely picture! I like all the pictures from last night that I've seen so far. And yes, there was MUCH groping of the husband. But PNW shouldn't be scared.. she was the one that got to take him home. ;)

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:47 am

Glad you all had such a good time, I'm gutted I couln't have managed to go. Damn work and damn being in Lancashire and damn not knowing anyone who likes LOG quite as much as myself!

I seriously think we should get a petition going for the League figurines though- I would actually buy one of every character (as someone else mentioned in the figurine thread)

Looking forward to hearing more stuff from the commentary :D

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Beast » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:28 am

Hey I'm a Lancashire lass too! Yay! Bit of a traitor as live in Sheffield now but am Lancastrian at heart (even though I Love Shef too)!

Anyway, thanks for all the pics guys, they are sooo great and make me wish I'd been there even more!!! All this talk of Mark being so lovely is making me fall in love with him a bit which scares me cos my Gent love is Reeeeeeccce!!!
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!

Clive_Evil_C

Post by Clive_Evil_C » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:04 pm

Cor, some great photos there... seems I managed to sneak into a few of them!

Geoff Tipps' Joke Writer
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Geoff Tipps' Joke Writer » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:29 pm

:D :D :D :D

The Live Commentary was brilliant! Haven't laughed so much in ages. Everyone has mentioned all the best lines...'C*** Eyes, burning like fire..' Indeed!

They recorded it so hopefully it will end up on a Special Edition of LOGA but surely this one will have an '18' certificate - they can't bleep out all those reference to 'c*** eyes' because about 20 minutes of the commentary would be lost!

VoodooLinzi, PNW & Benjamin Denton - great photos!

I brought my camera along but didn't even think of taking some when they were there up on stage - damn it. I never saw any flashes from your cameras - what sort of cameras did you have? :?: Mine's just a bog standard one & there will have been very obvious flashing (!) coming from it...kicking myself now for not taking photos to keep a memory of such a great evening!!!!

By the way does anyone know why the Official Website competition had the optional 'What question would you ask the Cast?' Are these questions which we all sent going be answered at any time in the future?
Have we missed the cakes?

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Beast » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:37 pm

Geoff Tipps' Joke Writer wrote::D :D :D :D

The Live Commentary was brilliant! Haven't laughed so much in ages. Everyone has mentioned all the best lines...'C*** Eyes, burning like fire..' Indeed!

They recorded it so hopefully it will end up on a Special Edition of LOGA but surely this one will have an '18' certificate - they can't bleep out all those reference to 'c*** eyes' because about 20 minutes of the commentary would be lost!
Ooh I hope they do put it on a dvd or something! It will partly make-up for not being able to go.

Re the Qs people asked, see the post from the mysterious Mr Mistry - p18.
Maybe he is from the offical site...?
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!