MARK GATISS KISSED ME!!!!!

Got some hot news on the League that nobody else knows about? Well don't keep it to yourself!!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:23 am

My advice, when you DO meet them, just go for it, don't waste your time being shy! You may never see them again!

I totally agree. I thought it would be very hard to talk to them as i'm such a huge fan. but by the second time i met them, i got more confident and even did and impression of one of their characters.

Tinkerbell2
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tinkerbell2 » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:31 am

You did impressions?! Wow! I could barely say hi!

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:35 am

I found it hard the first time I met them. But I really wanted to do it for the second time so I just went for it. Every time I did it at school they praised my impressions and I had always wanted to it in front of the gents so I just did it. I was more worried about the fans hearing it to be honest.

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:14 pm

Tipps wrote:I found it hard the first time I met them. But I really wanted to do it for the second time so I just went for it. Every time I did it at school they praised my impressions and I had always wanted to it in front of the gents so I just did it. I was more worried about the fans hearing it to be honest.
Wow! Which impression(s) did you do?

IDidALittleDanceCat -x-

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:00 pm

I did Pop.

I said "Hello, royston vasey, 4444244.

and i did edward and mickey.

I am his wife now
Local Shop Owner!

Post by I am his wife now » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:07 pm

And what did they think of them?
Image Image

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:23 pm

They all laughed. They said I sounded a lot like them. It was a really fun thing to do. It's one thing performing it in front of the school, it's another thing to do it in front of the people you are impersonating. I plan to d the same thing with matt and david.

Oki_Doki_Loki

Post by Oki_Doki_Loki » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:37 am

Tipps wrote:They all laughed. They said I sounded a lot like them. It was a really fun thing to do. It's one thing performing it in front of the school, it's another thing to do it in front of the people you are impersonating. I plan to d the same thing with matt and david.
<laughs> They'd love that! Do you have the LB DVD with that documentary where they're filming those little chav kids and one of them does an impression of Lou while Matt acts as Andy? The kids impression sucks, but David still says "He can really do it!"

WhoAreYouTryingToKidDavidCat -x-

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:53 pm

Yeah, I thought it was quite funny.

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:03 pm

I'm going to see the LB tour with my friend. I'm trying to think of something to give them as a present.

~MazzaLazarou~

Post by ~MazzaLazarou~ » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:31 am

Wow, what an amazing experience you had Catherine, i can't imagine how nervous you musti've been, i could barely get words out, lol. How nice of them to talk to your friend too....bless 'em.

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:53 am

Local_One wrote:yeh u r so lucky to get a kiss off the lovely Mark , i stand by what i said b4 Mark is definetly my Fave Gent he is a proper Gent too ;) so charming , i can't imagine him getting in a big strop with fans like reece seems to do , he always seems 2 have so much time for everyone , i haven't met Jeremy yet sadly and i thnk Steve seems really nice but a bit shy and im guessing Reece is a bit too but Mark Rules !

I never knew reece had ever had a strop with any of his fans.

~MazzaLazarou~

Post by ~MazzaLazarou~ » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:00 am

Tipps wrote:I never knew reece had ever had a strop with any of his fans.
Well i have to say, every time i've met them Reece has been fairly subdued. Then again he probably feels uncomfortable knowing his popularity among the ladies. I can't imagine he enjoys the attention too much, what with having a wife and kids, maybe it makes him feel a bit shy and awkward.

Last time i met them was the worst for Reece's shyness, he didn't even look up or say hello or anything. Just signed my Art programme and pushed it towards me. Didn't say a word. I was understandably miffed. But hey-ho, he was most likely knackered and just not in the mood.

Local_One
A Local

Post by Local_One » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:36 pm

yeh he's always seemed a bit quiet when i met them , the first time i met them he said something about the panto cow muck never coming off on my hand but the second time he didnt seem 2 look up while he was signing or anything but at least he managed a smile for my pic lol . he must just get really tired
"I've just come over a little queer"
"Ah yes, all come in my faceful"
"It's just a big bloody joke to you isnt it!"
"He's a very dangerous man he'll shit on you and set you on fire"
"Give me that you cycle of shit!"

~MazzaLazarou~

Post by ~MazzaLazarou~ » Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:00 pm

Local_One wrote:yeh he's always seemed a bit quiet when i met them , the first time i met them he said something about the panto cow muck never coming off on my hand but the second time he didnt seem 2 look up while he was signing or anything but at least he managed a smile for my pic lol . he must just get really tired
Yeah i know, i assumed he was just knackered, but let's face it all three of them go on stage and they all work hard. Granted Reece is the more energetic one of the three when he performs but even so he must know he comes across as rude when he doesn't even look at you when he's signing, or even say hello. Like i said, perhaps it's just shyness and he feels uncomfortable.