Reece & Steve On The 'Little Britain' DVD

Got some hot news on the League that nobody else knows about? Well don't keep it to yourself!!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

MrsShearsmith
Local Shop Owner!

Post by MrsShearsmith » Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:05 pm

Yeah, I was gonna ask because I've looked on my series 2 DVD and I can't find the clip! Also, I try going onto a postcard of Bubbles and it just says "DVD player says no"...is it supposed to? If anyone could help me please, I'd be grateful! Also very shocked by the deleted scenes!!
"I do many things, I span the genres. They call me the Genre Spanner"

Miss Jones

wooo

Post by Miss Jones » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:26 am

O disk two, the special features one, if you go to "more" which is the wee bright think at bottom left it opens another page, it is the special feature on there...um... NFT or something like that, its an interview and it has reece and david on it. My explination sucks, but I am unable to see it right now to find out

xcharliex

Post by xcharliex » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:58 am

yeah on disc two go on to more and then go to "little britain live at the NFT" this is an interview with matt and dave, and they talk about how the character of Ann (eheheh) came form improv with reece and steve. then there is a clip of this, i think its about half way through the interview, i can't remember i havn't watched it for a while

Miss Jones

Post by Miss Jones » Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:37 pm

sorry there is no sound and a wee bit is missing but, you can see reece and his BAD hair so ...

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=1/209290524.gif&s=x11

MrsShearsmith
Local Shop Owner!

Post by MrsShearsmith » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:57 pm

xcharliex wrote:yeah on disc two go on to more and then go to "little britain live at the NFT" this is an interview with matt and dave, and they talk about how the character of Ann (eheheh) came form improv with reece and steve. then there is a clip of this, i think its about half way through the interview, i can't remember i havn't watched it for a while
Thanks! Cheers to you too MJ! I will have to have a look. Hadn't looked at that bit hehe cuz I didn't think it'd be anthing spesh...obviously was wrong!!
"I do many things, I span the genres. They call me the Genre Spanner"