Hadfield-April '06

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Hadfield-April '06

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:19 pm

Right then, I've taken the bull by the horns and started this thread for all talk of the proposed April meet up! I understand it's going to be the weekend of 8th/9th, which is certainly good for me!

I'm afraid as a 'Hadfield Virgin' I'll have to ask all sorts of details from the more experienced board members re. b+b's/hotels etc. Oh and apart from the alcohol consumption I've heard about...what other sort of activities are usually planned. I'd really like to visit some locations...would those who have already been before still want to go again?

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to this, not just cos my Papa wife-catching costume is virtually complete to my very fussy standards!
Last edited by Cazza Lazarou on Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

VoodooLinzi
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by VoodooLinzi » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:23 pm

Yes, it is going to be on the 8th/9th of April weekend, as we have a double birthday around that weekend (Chez and Sarah) which means double the excuse to get drunk and act stupid! ;)

Yay! This will be so cool, as I haven't been to Hadders for two years (will be three years by the time I actually get there again!) and there should be loads of us going. :D

I will definitely be dressing up, but not sure what as yet. The Girlies are trying to persuade me to dress up as Matthew in pants and a vest. *snigger*

(All we need now is a way to fly mah fellow Voodoo over to join ussss :()
Last edited by VoodooLinzi on Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Papa's Book Of Wives
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Papa's Book Of Wives » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:24 pm

OOO we'll all happily show you around :D

And i never tire of going location spotting! I STILL have to live out my Dentons house dare as of yet anyway :twisted: Just need to find someone with a STRONG stomach to take the picture *evil laugh*

But yeah :D there's a variety of good b&b's, er ones which me and Girlies can't return too, for various reasons :wink:

But have decided that this meet am going as STELLA :D WOOHOOO

sway x

Can you ride a sheep?

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:30 pm

I'm going as Edgar Fish no matter what. I can't wait for this seeing as its for the meet up with all your guys, plus my 21st :D. I'll need to plan who i am going to stay with in the b and b yet.
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:31 pm

Oooh Stella! Excellent. I still want to be both Tish AND Papa *Tubbs voice*>Tish for the day do, and Papa for the night do, but we'll see what happens! PBOW...dare I ask what is your Denton's dare? I'd like to find out how strong a stomach I'd need to oblige LOL

I'm so glad that Hadders is only a couple of hours from me- will people be staying the Friday night and leaving on Sunday? I think I may do that, but as I don't know anyone I don't want to be randomly in Hadfield on a friday night with no-one to play with :D

Edited to add- CCW...what a great way to spend your 21st!

Papa's Book Of Wives
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Papa's Book Of Wives » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:40 pm

ahhaha the dare being

me posing naked, (with i dunno something :shock: covering my bits!)

have already done the pose in my jeans and bra, showing my knickers, located somewhere on this board hahha :D

aww thats cool living close to Hadders :D Me being a lucky camper lives only 10 mins away WOHOO making me the most local person on the board HUZZAH :D

am sure you'll have us to play with on friday night, so don't worry your head :D
OOO can't wait to go to this WOOHOO

sway x

Can you ride a sheep?

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:02 pm

Hmmmm that sort of dare....well if your game....lol

I live in Morecambe, so not that near at all but it's a damn sight closer (and cheaper) than when I go to visit 'my frinds in the south', it's only a couple of hours.

So if people will be there on the fri night I shall definatley do that! I know it's a bit early to be thinkning about booking and stuff but I'd like to be in the same place as other forumites if poss...surely you can't be banned from them all :wink:

Papa's Book Of Wives
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Papa's Book Of Wives » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:13 pm

I am game! ...or nude :wink:

Linzi! YOU HAVE TO COME AS MATTHEW!!! But beware of me coming after you with a grin on my face *evil laugh*

sway x

Can you ride a sheep?

a1tiptop
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by a1tiptop » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:25 pm

VoodooLinzi wrote:Yes, it is going to be on the 8th/9th of April weekend
BUM!! Sarah - this is the same weekend as we've already bought tickets for Neil Sedaka! *stresses*
And I'll stay here till the trail's cold and return again with my meaty gold
You want it! You can't get enough of Hilary Briss and his special stuff...

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:32 pm

a1tiptop wrote:
VoodooLinzi wrote:Yes, it is going to be on the 8th/9th of April weekend
BUM!! Sarah - this is the same weekend as we've already bought tickets for Neil Sedaka! *stresses*
Oh, I just thought it would be okay as Neil is on Friday - we could all travel up on Saturday together? We don't need to get there till mid afternoon or so. I fully intend to take both Friday and Monday off this time!!

What do you think? We only normally stay one night in the B&B anyway? :?

(and I bags Dr Pea! :P Not that anyone else will probably try and attempt that, but I'm determined... somehow...!)
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

a1tiptop
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by a1tiptop » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:33 pm

OK, if I can get to Hadfield, how do I get home again? Perhaps we should take this to email though.

No idea what character from the League to do!
And I'll stay here till the trail's cold and return again with my meaty gold
You want it! You can't get enough of Hilary Briss and his special stuff...

Papa's Book Of Wives
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Papa's Book Of Wives » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:46 pm

Come along, hun it doesn't matter if you feel new. Everyone makes new friends easily :D

So don't be frightened mah child, come on in if your coming :D

sway x

Can you ride a sheep?

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:49 pm

PNW, which Judee costume have you got...am I remembering rightly that you were gonna be 'Beauty Salon Judee'?
(and I bags Dr Pea! Not that anyone else will probably try and attempt that, but I'm determined... somehow...!)
OMG- how exciting, we'll have to find you some steps to re-enact the cloak scene...oh and you must have a frilly pinny!

Oh and Reece's Laydee- I've never met anyone from here, let alone been on a meet so you won't be the only newby *outstretches hand* we can be newbys together!

Pink Bag of Doom
Local Shop Owner!
Location: Lying on the pavement with Phill. FALLEN ON THE FLOOR!!

Post by Pink Bag of Doom » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:09 pm

It'll be a first for me too!

If I can make it, I want to be CC Smith. Is anyone else doing her? (Not like that... :oops: )
ImageImage
"She's so ugly that when she was born, the hospital put her in an incubator with tinted glass."

Pink Bag of Doom
Local Shop Owner!
Location: Lying on the pavement with Phill. FALLEN ON THE FLOOR!!

Post by Pink Bag of Doom » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:38 pm

It would be so great to see a Pam Doove! You could frighten people in the pub by doing the voice :lol:
Pinky - you HAVE to be CC Smith, I would cry with laughter all night if you did! I was sad that you couldn't make the last one! So you actually have to come to this one.
I know! I was gutted that I had to miss the last one. It'll take a lot of bottle to dress up as CC but I'll do it!
ImageImage
"She's so ugly that when she was born, the hospital put her in an incubator with tinted glass."