This is Mah Husband/Waaaaaafv

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Re: This is Mah Husband/Waaaaaafv

Post by Beast » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Ah, thought that was a bit weird. Thanks for sharing! :D
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Yeah, I weed on him years back. :lol: I am Tiny Lady Thor after all.

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Papa's new wife wrote:Hodor
BRILLIANT!! haha

After seeing the Desolation of Smaug trailer, I am very pleased with my choice of Smaug as my dragon/Cumberface hasssband. His voice is very much Tim Curry in Legend. We will be very happy together I'm sure.

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:18 am

Can I claim Shaun Evans as young Morse please? Love Endeavour.

Astrid part deux
Outsider

Post by Astrid part deux » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Umm yeah, so I can't log on for some reason but to add to the cor I've re registered.

So can I claim Helena while dressed as a bride covered in blood and Cosima. Smart is the new sexy.

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:46 pm

I just had a read through my list of husbands, and was quite pleased with what I found! Apparently I was so enthusiastic about claiming Kakihara from Ichii the Killer that he's on there three times...

Since Tara's not around on here any more, any chance I can claim Fassbender? Or has someone else got him in the meantime? :p

Also ALL versions of Magneto, please. I will fight to the death for this! (I have a feeling Ian McKellen must have been mine and PNW's long ago anyway).
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:30 am

Tragically, I still think 'husband' every time I see Jeremy Kyle on telly. No matter how much I want to punch him! But maybe that's all part of the fun..

Even more tragically I am somewhat gleeful about claiming Fassbender. I expect there's also a ton of dead Victorian husbands I need to claim, but I probably won't get much competition there!
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:08 pm

Because it was the Welcome to Night Vale live show the other day...

My Night Vale husband: Hiram McDaniels Image

Tara's Night Vale husband: Carlos the Scientist (with his perfect hair)

Tara also asked me to claim her Bucky Barnes out of Captain America The Winter Soldier. I'm not sure if this is allowed under husbanding rules, but I said I'd try! :P

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:02 pm

Haha, about ten minutes before I read this, Stewart said 'Did you know that Benedict Cumberland is going to be Dr Strange?' (he can't remember his name). That was some speedy husbanding!! :D :D