This Is Mah Mortal Enemy

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Tubby Little Titwitch
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Tubby Little Titwitch » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:25 am

a1tiptop wrote: Don't we make a cute couple?
Sadly you do. :? You really don't have the look of someone who loathes the person you are stood next to. Tis indeed a dilemma! :lol:

If I were a moth I'd smash myself against your body.

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:51 pm

a1tiptop wrote:Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupp!!!

Don't we make a cute couple?
Bwahahahahaha! Excellent!

Kate - I know one or two reeeeeally bad things about Kerry Katona, which I can't print here but they are local legend. She comes from the roughest part of Warrington* and some of her old habits have stuck with her. Bad ones. And McFaddens were not impressed either.

And she wanted to be a Page 3 girl so that she went down to the Sun Offices on her 16th birthday (allegedly) and they turned her down. Hahaha!

Sefi x

* Sadly, not a scouser as a result :)

mamashaz
A Local

Post by mamashaz » Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:39 pm

I want to know what the unprintable bad things about Kerry Katona are!! Sefi PM me? I promise to eat the message and speak of it to no one... :P
Shaz x

Bex
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Bex » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:22 pm

Bale?! BALE?! But... He's beautiful & he's Bruce Wayne... I don't understand?! :(

Mine;

Fearne Cotton is not my mortal enemy; she is my NEMESIS. Endless amounts of people compare me to her (usually because of "the way we speak" apparently) & I absolutely HATE it. I've hated her since she's been on television. I cannot stand sub cultures/styles/philosophies & underground fashion being raped by television-friendly bimbos without personalities who like to label themselves in order to be accepted by people who will inevitably despise them.
Fearne Cotton & Avril Lavigne are solely responsible for little girls wearing T-shirts that say "punk princess" on them. She is NOT rock & roll, she is a f*cking idiot.

Others that I care less about but still hate with passions;

Davina McCall - makes me avoid Loreal hair dye like the plague.

In a shit, talentless girl group? Check.
Did lots of drugs & booze while supposedly raising an infant child? Check.
Blames all bad decisions made in her life on having depression? Check.
Earns money solely through kiss-&-tell stories, or talking sh!t about her parents & family members? Check.

Seriously Katona, go jump off a cliff.

Ingrid Newkirk, founder of PETA. Condones violence & terrorism in order to save animals & has a disturbing amount of potential skeletons in her closet. Gives ALL vegetarians & vegans a bad name.

WORST. BAND. EVER.
I hate you so much. You're trend-following personality-less f*ckheads who write the worst music I've ever had the misfortune to hear. I've even seen you live & to my horror, realised when on stage you ALL put on American accents - both when singing & talking to the crowd. YOU'RE WELSH. BE PROUD OF IT. Having a phony Californian accent does not make you cool when you're actually from Cardiff, you radio wave vermin.

The scariest character in all of fiction?! YES I THINK SO!
I seriously loved Thomas the Tank Engine as a wee girl. But I would run out of the room crying whenever Diesel came onscreen, which usually meant I'd not be able to enjoy any of the episodes properly because I'd be sat at the edge of my seat ready to run. He still scares the crap out of me. :cry:

...There'll be more, I promise.
Image Image

mama lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by mama lazarou » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:30 pm

Bex I agree, Fearne Cotton can suck my left one.

However this lady is more annoying.

Jo Whiley you are in idiot who clearly knows Jack shite about music. Stop tubeing up every guests arse, because they probably all hate you. Everyone knows the only good female radio 1 Dj is Mary Anne Hobbs ( i love you) Plus you have amazing Diamante Cure T-Shirts that you don't diserve.

Bex
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Bex » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:32 pm

mama lazarou wrote: Jo Whiley you are in idiot who clearly knows Jack shite about music. Stop tubeing up every guests arse, because they probably all hate you. Everyone knows the only good female radio 1 Dj is Mary Anne Hobbs ( i love you) Plus you have amazing Diamante Cure T-Shirts that you don't diserve.
YES! [high fives mama] Good bloody call!

She is so often reffered to as the rock chick of Radio One but anytime her show is wafting through our kitchen (our radio is ALWAYS on for the dog's benefit), all I ever hear her playing are the usual same-five-songs-an-hour jumble that EVERY radio one DJ plays.

I'm sorry Whiley, but playing tracks by The Kooks & The Killers on your radio show every bloody day does NOT make you a rock chick. (I hate the term rock chick anyway!)
Image Image

mama lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by mama lazarou » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:37 pm

Bex wrote:
mama lazarou wrote:
I'm sorry Whiley, but playing tracks by The Kooks & The Killers on your radio show every bloody day does NOT make you a rock chick. (I hate the term rock chick anyway!)
The term rock chick is used by idiot little boys. Little boys who like alternative music and culture but still only fancy your regular types of girls. The ywill probably call the wee blonde bint down the road who like's Feeder a rock chick.

Basically Fearne Cotton Fit's this stereotype perfectly.

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Beast » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:11 pm

Guys Fearne Cotton is already my mortal enemy. However, you can share. All are welcome at the altar of Fearne-hating!

I made that point VL when I claimed her, despite the fact that I do hate her and therefore was acting against my very point! It seems unfair really to pick someone you don't mind. I can't do it! :lol:
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!

ChubbyTubby
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ChubbyTubby » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:12 pm

The more we have against her the better! Strength and solidarity!

She is such a pain in the arse. She presented every kids TV show I used to watch and I hated her so much, you could just tell all the bands and guests were getting annoyed with her. She ruined my childhood! It always appeared to me that she had absolutely no personality and made up for it by shouting an awful lot and leeching onto the "rock" image.

DevilWalksInTheSand
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by DevilWalksInTheSand » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:55 pm

I must admit i do feel a pang of hatred everytime i see/hear Fearn Cotton cos she gets to go to all the best gigs and festivals for nowt and she has some amazing clothes that she probablt gets given her! As the for the whole "rock chick" label....thats a load of crap anyway as are most labels!
Image Image

Viper
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Viper » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:40 pm

Dressing as Jesus? Tisk tisk! Only someone evol to the core of his being would be brazen enough to dress as Jesus. And don’t tell me that Jesus would also dress like Jesus. Jesus is far too humble for that!
Oh that Jesus. He's such a show off! He dresses as himself all the time and you know it, lady. He's all like- HAY GUYZ! Check out my thandals and thtuff! Wait guyz, don't go worship Christian Bale! He's evol! My mind powers will convince you he is!

Oh WAIT. Now we get to the bottom of your loathing of the Bale! Jesus brain sucking!

Don't worry, VL. Come to the Church of the Latter Day Vipers, and thee will be cured. There can only be one true enemy: Michael York.
Hello my darling it's me again. Where are you?

It could get funnier if we keep doing it.

http://themightycharlottestein.blogspot.com/

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:27 pm

When I first saw the "Bale hits his mum" news, I thought ZOMG SHE' IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Bale is ev0l. And yet ...sometimes I can't help myself. Help. Sometimes I think he is a self-important preening fanny - with a husky voice like a wee lad doing a Kurgan impression. I flip between the two.

Maybe his mum/sis got sick of his weird accents.

"JUST SPEAK NORMALLY, YOU FANNY!"

Sefi x

Viper
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Viper » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:41 pm

:lol:

And then he was all like RARGH, BALE SMASH! A DUTCH ACCENT IS FINE FOR THE NEW TERMINATOR MOVIE!

"Kerm wis me if you wernt to leeve!"*

*Apologies for rubbish approximation of a Dutch accent. Dutch is hard, all right?

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by serafina pekkala » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:51 pm

Viper wrote:

And then he was all like RARGH, BALE SMASH! A DUTCH ACCENT IS FINE FOR THE NEW TERMINATOR MOVIE!

"Kerm wish me if you wernt to leeve!"*

*Apologies for rubbish approximation of a Dutch accent. Dutch is hard, all right?
Dutch is funny accent. Like when you hear Paul verhoeven speak. They do this hissy 's' sound - or rather - shound. And I added one to your phrase. It's most perfect. Hope you don't mind. ;)

Wey must shtop de rayse of der masschines

Sefi x

Viper
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Viper » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:59 pm

"Kerm wish me if you wernt to leeve!"
Hee yeah! Perfect! You're the Queen of Accents in Writing, Sef. When I write my masterpiece: Weird Accent Man Has Sex With Viper Lots, you can rewrite each line of his dialogue in a different accent.
Wey must shtop de rayse of der masschines