Annoying Things II

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Re: Annoying Things II

Postby Son of Tubbs returns! » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 pm

I hope you feel better Kate and totally not your fault if boss wasn't there and they don't leave someone else in charge of collecting voice messages,they won't be mad as it's not like you're always doing it and you did it on purpose. *hugs*

Sheila.We all have days where we are like that. You are just trying to cram too much in! Go lay in a darkened room for a day. You'll feel better! :D
Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Papa's new wife » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Almost 3 months in and I was so depressed/anxious/furious today that I had to take the day off lest I burst into tears/murder someone.
I have a doctors appointment on Monday but I'm so pissed off with them. They didn't go into these side effects AT ALL, I had to google them myself and thought I'd be fine. I had 2 massive panic attacks (one ruined my birthday) and thought I was done with feeling shit.
I was wrong.
I feel worse than before they gave me The Pill. Whooo bloody hoo :( All I want to do is lie in bed, eat chocolate and pout. I have got a few events lined up over the next couple of weeks and I will probably cancel them all because I can't face other people without hating them and myself right now. Even my closest friends.

EDIT: Hormones have also made me fancy Kevin Bacon a little bit so there is DEFINITELY something wrong!
"You got me confused with the other Angel. You know, the one in the dirty trenchcoat. The one who's in love with you"

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby astrid » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Sweetheart sending you lots of love and positive vibes. I certainly understand that hermity feeling of just wanting to be by yourself. You will get through it, I had to come off the pill as the sides effects were so not worth it. If there is anything I can do to help please say. Big love to you. As I said before if you ever just want to get away you are always welcome here, even if you want to stay in and watch silly things. Can't say I will join in on the Bacon love though. :wink:
ImageImage
astrid
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Papa's new wife » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:08 am

I'd love to come see you. If I could take more time off I would be there in a flash. Oh to have enough staff to take time off. Forgotten what that's like :roll:

I read something recently that I must tell the doctor about, PMDD (pre-Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premenstru ... c_disorder) because this sounds like what I have. My life is a heap of crap and if it goes on much longer I might do something stupid like quit my job and go live with my Mum just so I can cry under the duvet for half the month. I can tick off EVERY SINGLE ONE of the symptoms listed.

Re Werepig. Don't watch The Following. It'll do things to you :(
"You got me confused with the other Angel. You know, the one in the dirty trenchcoat. The one who's in love with you"

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby astrid » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:20 am

I get a few of these so I can only imagine what it would be like to get all. The day before mine I literally can not stop crying and get panic attacks, proper fear and worry. It's horrible. Kick your doctors ass, do not take their bull, they are there to help and support you. I know doctors are over worked and underpaid but sometimes I feel that they just want you out the door ASAP. If and when you can get off work, and they NEED to give you your holidays, just give me a shout. There is a spare bed with your name on it and a puppy that will spend the whole weekend licking your face. Honestly we can just spend the weekend slouchy about in PJs if you wanted. X
ImageImage
astrid
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Papa's new wife » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:27 am

*Hugs* Sorry its shit for you too :cry: Being a woman can be so great but so bloody hard.
We're interviewing at work so hopefully *crosses everything* it'll be possible to arrange summat. At the moment though I'm using up my holiday with crying day. ARG.
I haven't seen you in AGES! I also haven't done a girlie weekend in pjs in AGES.
Looking forward to stuff like this really helps. Thank you.

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby astrid » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:33 am

It would be great sweetheart. Honestly anything you wanted. We could see if the others were free too, whatever you fancy. Stay in, watch hot men and order pizza, whatever.
Sometimes just getting a change of scenery helps. I get where you are coming from. I hate it when I am just crying and don't know what at. I know it's my hormones but it makes me feel like a crazy woman. Life suddenly feels like 'too much'. It's all pish but as us women are awesome, and you have a higher percent of awesome than most, we need something to keep us grounded or we would just be too amazing. :wink:
ImageImage
astrid
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Beast » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:16 pm

So sorry hun. You can't live like this. Ask to be referred to an endocrinologist.
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!
Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby serafina pekkala » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:10 pm

The pill does crazy things to some people. I hope you find something to help you, Kate. I had to take it for my skin and it cleared it up but hormones are such horrid bastard things.

I would also like to come to this PJ/pizza party. ;)
serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Postby Papa's new wife » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Beast wrote:So sorry hun. You can't live like this. Ask to be referred to an endocrinologist.

The thing that makes me mad is that the bloody GP I saw WAS an endocrinologist! She couldn't give a flying poop about me and had to use wikipedia to look up how to treat PMT (wish I was joking). Bleeding idiot. GRRR.

serafina pekkala wrote:I would also like to come to this PJ/pizza party. ;)

It wouldn't be the same without you xxx

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby astrid » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Yay for the pizza pj party. Make this happen peeps.
ImageImage
astrid
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Papa's new wife » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:01 pm

I went to the doctors today and saw my 3rd doctor in as many visits.
This one actually properly listened to my symptoms and self diagnosis and asked me what I wanted to do and gave me choices. My first doctor was wonderfully caring but didn't want me to have any medication, the second doctor was a moron who relied on Wikipedia so fingers crossed this doc knows what she's doing.
This doc seemed horrified that I had felt so bad last Tuesday and said I didn't have to feel that bad anymore. She actually wants me to have counselling as well because I mentioned that I get depressed from time to time. I said no cos I am rubbish but I just couldn't do it.
She also wants me to have blood tests in case I have any thyroid or iron problems because of my stupid heavy & painful periods.

I have some low dosage anti-depressants as well as 3 more months worth of the pill. She asked if I wanted to try a different type and part of me did as this last month has been so bad, but another part didn't as someone at work said I'd lost weight and I have had a hair problem ( :oops: ) which has actually got better so I said I'll try for a bit longer.

I felt really good when I left the surgery when I actually shouldn't because this is pre period week so normally I'd be crying in bed. I even tried to make bread :lol: and failed quite a lot but who cares, I tried and it smells nice. It has a soggy bottom :lol:

I am trying not to think about worst case scenario of this not working. I think I'd end up self hysterectomy-ing.

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Son of Tubbs returns! » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Can you change your mind about the counseling? I have always thought it was rubbish, but since I've had it (obviously not same problem as you) its made me feel much better. Not particularly made the problem I have better, but makes you feel less freakish and alone. Hope that makes sense. But anyway, Yay for being more positive! *hugs*

Must organized meeting soon. X
Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Papa's new wife » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Its a self referral thing, but its not for me. I know I'm not alone and a lot of people feel the same as me, but talking about it won't change it. Its not a talking about problem, its how my brain is wired.
Glad its working for you *hugs*. And yes, we will do stuff. Been aaaaaes.ag

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby serafina pekkala » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:18 am

Have you tried some of Mefenamic Acid for period pains because it is flipping good stuff.
serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat