Annoying Things II

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Re: Annoying Things II

Post by Beast » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:55 pm

Can you find somewhere where the landlord doesn't live there because you don't seem to have any luck with live-in landlords? I understand you have to share unless you get a bedsit. Would you be ok with a bedsit? At least you'd be alone.
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 pm

I hope you feel better Kate and totally not your fault if boss wasn't there and they don't leave someone else in charge of collecting voice messages,they won't be mad as it's not like you're always doing it and you did it on purpose. *hugs*

Sheila.We all have days where we are like that. You are just trying to cram too much in! Go lay in a darkened room for a day. You'll feel better! :D

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Beast » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:16 pm

So sorry hun. You can't live like this. Ask to be referred to an endocrinologist.

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:10 pm

The pill does crazy things to some people. I hope you find something to help you, Kate. I had to take it for my skin and it cleared it up but hormones are such horrid bastard things.

I would also like to come to this PJ/pizza party. ;)

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Can you change your mind about the counseling? I have always thought it was rubbish, but since I've had it (obviously not same problem as you) its made me feel much better. Not particularly made the problem I have better, but makes you feel less freakish and alone. Hope that makes sense. But anyway, Yay for being more positive! *hugs*

Must organized meeting soon. X

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:18 am

Have you tried some of Mefenamic Acid for period pains because it is flipping good stuff.

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Beast » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:40 am

Glad the last doc you saw seems to genuinely be trying to help you. She will sort you out. I bet you felt better because you finally felt you were getting some help. Fingers crossed what she has done will help but if not keep going back and demand to see her only. Good luck!

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:20 pm

Voodoo Lady wrote:Whinge: I was supposed to give my notice at work today, but now I can’t. There have been some complications involving the job I’m moving to, and while I don’t foresee there being any real problem, I can’t afford to quit this job without being 100% certain I have something else to go to. As a result, I have been rather depressed since Friday, and today I feel like the wind has been taken out of my sales. I have all sorts of things I should be working on, exciting things, things I want to get cracking on, but I just can’t somehow.

It’s stupid, really. This is just a silly setback, not a big deal at all. It’s not like I’m going to be here forever; just a week or two longer than I’d expected. This means I may not get a break in between jobs (and I sorely need a break), but it also means there will be more money in my bank account when I do leave here. That’s not a bad thing, right? I just have to summon the energy to fake giving a toss for a little while longer. The thing is, right now I don’t feel like I have that energy. I’m spent and stuck feeling sorry for myself. Boo. :(
Bah. You've endured it for ages, a little longer won't make a lot of difference. I guess it's you had got yourself all ready for that feeling of it's nearly over! But as you say just look at it as money.

Just try and look ahead and remember that you will soon be gone!

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:14 pm

Hope you feel better soon Kate. hugs* I know I keep saying it but we must go out soon, and see if I can't cheer you up :)

Yay Sheila! I know how much you were itching to hand in the notice. Brilliant! If boss gives you grief, just leave there and then!

And as we are in annoying. I miss booze!!

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by serafina pekkala » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:34 pm

PNW - Vitamin B12 deficiency was a big factor in my sister's psoriasis so it does have a huge impact well being. Glad you are getting some answers and hope you can work from that further.

Good luck on the work front to you and VL. I know that shaky feeling too.

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by serafina pekkala » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:45 pm

You are being put through a LOT right now. And now this. COuld this be part of your feelings over the past few months? An underlying problem causing stress and headaches etc? I really hope this heals itself and chances are - if it is 'old' - it will. I feel for you missus cos you are going through a massive mangle from hell. If I had any luck - it would be yours. All i can say is you deserve the moon on a stick, Missy. And i would give it you if I could. xxx

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Tue May 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Stayed with friends at the weekend, and he proudly showed me his new Blu - ray player.I don't know if it's me,but it looked no different to DVD to me! Is it just me who can't see it?!

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Work nights out i try and avoid as much as possible.
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Normally I wouldn't bother about my birthday, but thought as I was 40 this year I would do something.Though its really just drinks in a pub for friends.I'm just scared that I'm over estimating my popularity and now one will turn up. Still I hope it goes well, cos I've had a bad year what with the eating problem so I want to feel a bit normal.

Not looking forward to the family gathering quite so much....

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:45 pm

I wish you could be there! You've been a brick the last year :)