Annoying Things II

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Re: Annoying Things II

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:45 pm

I wish you could be there! You've been a brick the last year :)

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Son of Tubbs returns! wrote:Normally I wouldn't bother about my birthday, but thought as I was 40 this year I would do something.Though its really just drinks in a pub for friends.I'm just scared that I'm over estimating my popularity and now one will turn up. Still I hope it goes well, cos I've had a bad year what with the eating problem so I want to feel a bit normal.

Not looking forward to the family gathering quite so much....
Well, I will be there Paul. I'm sure lots of people turn up.

Annoying: My arms and face have flared up again. Very red and itchy. I went to the doctors with this a few months back and they said it was either flowers or stress. This week I am very sure it is stress. I have cream for it. Just hope it clears up a bit before Saturday for WZD, although it might be a good look scratches for a Zombie, it might save the make up.

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:36 pm

astrid wrote:
Son of Tubbs returns! wrote:Normally I wouldn't bother about my birthday, but thought as I was 40 this year I would do something.Though its really just drinks in a pub for friends.I'm just scared that I'm over estimating my popularity and now one will turn up. Still I hope it goes well, cos I've had a bad year what with the eating problem so I want to feel a bit normal.

Firstly Paul, I am sure lots of people will turn up. Remember it's quality in friends not quantity.

Secondly, and I feel more importantly, are you speaking to someone about your eating disorder? Obviously I have seen that you have lost weight and don't appear to be eating properly but if it has gotten this bad I hope you are speaking to someone about it all. It is not something you need to battle alone, and you have to get support.

I really hope you have a fantastic time on your birthday regardless to what you get up to.
X

Sorry, I've not replied before. I've been away.

There's a few said they're coming and all my closest friends (bar one) are coming so that's good and lots of DW people I know will be there and, friends from other areas of life, so that's pretty good. :D

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:50 pm

miss denton wrote:

Well, I will be there Paul. I'm sure lots of people turn up.

Annoying: My arms and face have flared up again. Very red and itchy. I went to the doctors with this a few months back and they said it was either flowers or stress. This week I am very sure it is stress. I have cream for it. Just hope it clears up a bit before Saturday for WZD, although it might be a good look scratches for a Zombie, it might save the make up.
Glad you will be there :)

I know it's a couple of weeks ago now but is your skin better?

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Whilst I was at the convention over the weekend some bastard knocked my wing mirror on my brand new, four week-old car so badly that it's bent out of shape that I now have to go to a body shop to have it mended. I can feel the money draining away as I type. :(

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Son of Tubbs returns! wrote:Whilst I was at the convention over the weekend some bastard knocked my wing mirror on my brand new, four week-old car so badly that it's bent out of shape that I now have to go to a body shop to have it mended. I can feel the money draining away as I type. :(
oh no:(
Son of Tubbs returns! wrote: I know it's a couple of weeks ago now but is your skin better?
My face is. Arms are still red and itchy. I actually do think it is stress related as I have been really stressed lately.

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Oh no! How frustrating! I had a few days off last week and spent it ill as well, it's so rubbish. A week ruined is a nightmare. Rant all you like!

Have you tried gargling soluble aspirin in warm water? Best thing I've ever found for sore throats.
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:46 pm

Why can't I find the Vesuvius Club meet thread? I was sure it must have been called 'Victorian Christmas in Lun-dun' or some such. Gah! :(
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:40 am

Spam on this site. Go away spam bots! I know anyone hardly comes here anymore but it's very annoying :evil: