New members, Welcome!

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

EdwardsPreciousThing
Outsider

Re: New members, Welcome!

Post by EdwardsPreciousThing » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Hello everyone.I'm Victoria . Its my first time on here although i was on the thisisalocalshop.com forum for several years. Im 23 been into the league since i was 8 and ive loved everything they've done since. My favourite gent is Reece :) met him a few times luckily i've never met the grumpy side yet :s Last year I fulfilled a life long ambition and went to Hadfield (aka Royston Vasey) . A very hostile place indeed but with breath taking views. Unfortunately only the newsagents was willing enough to talk about tlog and they still sold some merchandise. Anyway Hopefully the league forum is still alive and kicking and I cant wait to get chatting :)
<3 '' You believe in one thing, you believe in another... you both WRONG!'' <3

''Is that why I wash my face with a potato?'' '' No, you do that because you're a dickhead!''

Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Beast » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Hi Victoria! Welcome! Yes, the newsagent was kind enough to play along with our quiz when we had a meet there last year. I think some of the girls knew her back from when it was being filmed! I think Hadfield is really beautiful. Anyway, hope you enjoy it here. :D
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:08 pm

EdwardsPreciousThing wrote:Hello everyone.I'm Victoria . Its my first time on here although i was on the thisisalocalshop.com forum for several years. Im 23 been into the league since i was 8 and ive loved everything they've done since. My favourite gent is Reece :) met him a few times luckily i've never met the grumpy side yet :s Last year I fulfilled a life long ambition and went to Hadfield (aka Royston Vasey) . A very hostile place indeed but with breath taking views. Unfortunately only the newsagents was willing enough to talk about tlog and they still sold some merchandise. Anyway Hopefully the league forum is still alive and kicking and I cant wait to get chatting :)
Hello and welcome. I recognise your name from Thisisalocolshop forum :)

EdwardsPreciousThing
Outsider

Post by EdwardsPreciousThing » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Hello :) and yes Miss Denton I believe I recognise yours as well :) . Thank you all for your warm welcome can't wait to get into some discussions and start my League fever up again ! x

''Is that why I wash my face with a potato?'' '' No, you do that because you're a dickhead!''

EdwardsPreciousThing
Outsider

Post by EdwardsPreciousThing » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:36 pm

apologies for my signature it is now deleted :) thanks for your welcomes x

louisgeorge
Outsider

Post by louisgeorge » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:59 pm

hi ,my name is louis and i'm new here :)

louisgeorge
Outsider

Post by louisgeorge » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:24 pm

lol ...can't read it ...give me a summarize passage :D

louisgeorge
Outsider

Post by louisgeorge » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Papa's new wife wrote:If you can't be bothered to read it then I can't be bothered to sum it up ..... :lol:
lol ...nice one :D

louisgeorge
Outsider

Post by louisgeorge » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Papa's new wife wrote:Always nice to have newbies join us, and yes, we are rather quiet round here.
Just a note to ask if you wouldn't mind digging up really old threads and necro-posting? A lot of the threads are by long gone members so sadly you won't get any replies :(
oh sorry!!! i forget to see date and time :shock:
now i'll reply on new topics :)

Jade Webster
Outsider

Post by Jade Webster » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi... I'm Jade... I'm so sorry for not posting on this thread when I joined, and spamming, trolling, please forgive me. :oops:

windows98
Outsider

Post by windows98 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:40 pm

Hey, I assume this is where to introduce yourself as a new member?
I think I will likely be a lurker in here, but a happy one at that :D