Weird and funny dreams...

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Tubbs
A Local

Post by Tubbs » Mon May 30, 2005 9:57 am

I am his wife now wrote:Reece slipped into a part of my dream last night. Basicly I was looking for my friend in a beer tent (I've only just woken up and cant be botherd to exsplain right now) and six or seven of Reece's characters where sitting at the bar together. they all turned round and gave to a weird look so I mutterd 'sorry' and hurried out.

where did that come from? :-k
lol that sounds funny!
ImageImageImage

Precious_Snowglobe
Local Shop Owner!
Location: At the computer, rebelling for once at the insane amount of work I have to get done.

Post by Precious_Snowglobe » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:27 pm

This one is not League Related (I'm still waiting for one of those- it's inevitable. @_@) I had it last night.

Basically there was supposed to be a big party at my house, and we were blowing up balloons. When I started blowing one up two of my teeth became wobbly.

Then I got a letter and I remember being terrified of it, and refusing to open it.

Then out house got teleported to this kind of restraunt-type place where we had a party with all our family- was huuge. Then my two wobbly teeth fell out and it hurt like hell.

I decided to go to my bedroom because the voices in my head were telling me to travel through a dimensional portal to the highstreet, where I got lost. When I got back I was back in my room, and I tried to turn on my lights, but two came on at the same time. I tried to turn one off, but the other turned off as well. I fiddled about with them but it was like they had a mind of their own, and kept dimming and brightening and turning back off randomly. I caught side of the letter on my bed.

It was at this point my alarm clock woke me up and I hit it very, very hard. I hate alarm clocks, this made the waking up part twice as scary.

And get this- this kind of dream is quite normal to me. >_>; But I'm freaked out by how I always dream about problems with the lights in my bedroom... I always dream about teeth falling out, but the lights thing scares me.

'A little nonsense now and then in relished by the wisest men.'~ Willy Wonka

'Let's boogie!'

Tender_Lumpling
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tender_Lumpling » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:43 pm

That sounds a bit scary. Lights being funny in dreams is spooky though. Like premonitions. I always dream about the light in my room going the night before it does. :?
"How I feel in my mind
And how I live in the world
They are oceans apart"

Not Quite Local
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Not Quite Local » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:52 pm

I once had a dream that my maths teacher was telling me about how she had written these books that I really liked when I was about 9. I kept trying to explain to her that she didn't, but she didn't believe me and started yelling that I was going to fail my maths test now. I was quite scared at this point (my maths teacher can be very scary when she wants to be) and told her I had to go. I was then in my house (I can't remember how I got there) and my mum asked me to go open the garage door because my grandparents wanted to put their car in the garage. For some reason, Tubbs and Edward were in the garage and they escaped when I opened the door. I had to try and get them back, but I couldn't find them.

I really do have very odd dreams :)

Precious_Snowglobe
Local Shop Owner!
Location: At the computer, rebelling for once at the insane amount of work I have to get done.

Post by Precious_Snowglobe » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:59 pm

Tender_Lumpling wrote:That sounds a bit scary. Lights being funny in dreams is spooky though. Like premonitions. I always dream about the light in my room going the night before it does. :?
Homygosh, yes! The other day I was going to school when the traffic had to be diverted- a whole main road was blocked off from every entry, and there were police everywhere.

The night before I had a dream that there was a terrible road accident near my school. o_o;;;

NQL: Tubbs and Edward in dream= scary. :shock:

'Let's boogie!'

Not Quite Local
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Not Quite Local » Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:34 pm

I know. Why can't I have any decent dreams about Ross sellotaped to a chair???!!!

PapasMistress

Post by PapasMistress » Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:33 pm

i had a Reece-dream last nite...
i was sitting on the floor with my best friend and noticed this guy standing behind him....and i looked up and it was Reece...so i "subtlely" nudged my best mate and glanced up...and he looked and he was like WOW and I said "Are you Reece Shearsmith?" and he sighed and said "Yes, but I'm not doing ANY of the voices."
then I looked down at mine and my friend's hands...and we were making friendship bracelets.
when I woke up I was feeling the urge to make friendship bracelets...
I might make one and send it to Mr. Shearsmith...

Tubbs
A Local

Post by Tubbs » Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:45 pm

Not Quite Local wrote:I once had a dream that my maths teacher was telling me about how she had written these books that I really liked when I was about 9. I kept trying to explain to her that she didn't, but she didn't believe me and started yelling that I was going to fail my maths test now. I was quite scared at this point (my maths teacher can be very scary when she wants to be) and told her I had to go. I was then in my house (I can't remember how I got there) and my mum asked me to go open the garage door because my grandparents wanted to put their car in the garage. For some reason, Tubbs and Edward were in the garage and they escaped when I opened the door. I had to try and get them back, but I couldn't find them.

I really do have very odd dreams :)
hehe thats a strange dream, but funny :D
ImageImageImage

Precious_Snowglobe
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Precious_Snowglobe » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:28 pm

Not Quite Local wrote:I know. Why can't I have any decent dreams about Ross sellotaped to a chair???!!!
:D :shock: Bad thoughts, bad thoughts! ](*,)

'Let's boogie!'

jessie
Local Shop Owner!
Location: Underneath the Laurence Llewelyn Bowen memorial patio!

Post by jessie » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:29 pm

Not Quite Local wrote:I know. Why can't I have any decent dreams about Ross sellotaped to a chair???!!!
<- Like this.... *points to avatar* :D
ImageImage

I am his wife now
Local Shop Owner!

Post by I am his wife now » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:31 pm

noooo! Pawleen, dont cut off his benefits :cry:
Image Image

jessie
Local Shop Owner!
Location: Underneath the Laurence Llewelyn Bowen memorial patio!

Post by jessie » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:33 pm

I must admit... after looking at the av for a long time.. Ive grown a VERY strong liking to sellotape! :wink:
ImageImage

Precious_Snowglobe
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Precious_Snowglobe » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:35 pm

jessie wrote:I must admit... after looking at the av for a long time.. Ive grown a VERY strong liking to sellotape! :wink:
*Giggles maniacly* :lol: The best!

That look in Pauline's eyes is scaring me. /)_(\;

'Let's boogie!'

Not Quite Local
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Not Quite Local » Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:20 pm

jessie wrote:
<- Like this.... *points to avatar* :D
Yeah.... I love that bit, its so funny
I am his wife now wrote:noooo! Pawleen, dont cut off his benefits :cry:
Yeah exactly... poor Ross.....
He must've got so worried... it just makes you want to cuddle him and make it all better...
lol

Aino
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Aino » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:50 pm

Papa's new wife wrote:I am now scared of Mark.
:shock:

Not too long ago my friend actually had a dream where Mark had died. So, maybe you managed to stab him in the end? :roll: :lol: