Fun At The Funeral Parlour

A place for discussing all of your other humour related interests.

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

SailorEarth
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by SailorEarth » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:17 pm

Aah! Yes you really must watch the whole series... There are certain guest stars who make it worth while!

Actually you've not watched the first episode, the discs are messed up for some reason. Series 2 is on disc 1, and series 1 is on disc 2 - so it might pay to watch it in that order ;) I don't know if it was done like that on purpose or not :lol:

And yes, M&W are in an episode from series 1 - classic ;)

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:46 pm

I am planning on getting this sometime in the new year :).
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:36 pm

SailorEarth wrote: Actually you've not watched the first episode, the discs are messed up for some reason. Series 2 is on disc 1, and series 1 is on disc 2 - so it might pay to watch it in that order ;) I don't know if it was done like that on purpose or not :lol:

And yes, M&W are in an episode from series 1 - classic ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....well that might make a bit more sense that I couldn't quite get into it. Ha ha...I wonder if it wasdeliberate :-k

Well I shall deffo be posting more in this thread as it seems like we have a few fans of the show here :D

SailorEarth
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by SailorEarth » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:50 am

Hooray! :D

Haha I've probably talked it up too much and people won't like it or something. But it's well worth a look, especially if you like Rhys Thomas from his Fast Show days (and The Fast Show itself, given all the cameos).

And speaking of the cameos ;) Tom Baker, Bill Oddie, etc... what's not to love there? ;)