Tittybangbang

A place for discussing all of your other humour related interests.

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

MrsShearsmith
Local Shop Owner!

Post by MrsShearsmith » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:58 pm

I LOVE that advert haha! I personally thought it was okay when I saw it before, so I'm looking forward to it. Runs away before getting beaten
"I do many things, I span the genres. They call me the Genre Spanner"

Sarah Chinnery
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Sarah Chinnery » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:19 pm

It was ok. I did like it. I love Lucy Montgomery though, I think she can do better than this. She has such a great range, she should write her own show.
I liked Melody Nation with her little bunny. :lol:

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:55 pm

Hmmmm..I just can't make up my mind about this one. I was looking forward to having a second look but I was ultimately disappointed by it. I may watch it again, but won't make a point of it. I prefered Man Stroke Woman.

Damali
Local Shop Owner!

Post by Damali » Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:41 pm

I kind of enjoyed it. I wasn't completely paying full attention to it whilst I was watching it, but I thought it was ok. Deserves a second chance anyway. The Don'tcha advert was the only thing that made me watch it, although now one of my friends that watched it keeps saying that I'm that french maid *hmph* I've never in my life said I was shy!!!! Alhtough I do like saying "Don't looook at meeee! I'm shyyy!" to my friends and the teacher I like, he finds it rather amusing :roll: porbably 'cause I sound like a russian retard :lol: I enjoy Man Stroke Woman so much more too!
Image Image Image

Tender_Lumpling
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tender_Lumpling » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:35 pm

It's ok, not great. The actors are good, it's just that I think the sketches are a bit weak. I do like the maid though.
I have to chuckle at their advert...'Dontcha!'
I found that funnier than the actual show. I was a bit disappointed it was only done for the trailer.
"How I feel in my mind
And how I live in the world
They are oceans apart"

T Bird
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by T Bird » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:30 pm

it's growing on me. Not too sure about it, but for some reason the bit where they were old ladies and sitting around that table with their bottoms out really made me laugh!! :wink:

And so did the lady with those awful plastic boobs! So odd!
ImageImage

Miss Jones

Tiitybangbang

Post by Miss Jones » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:41 pm

I have watched it, gave it a chance and have to admit I was totally disgusted with it, it didn't make me laugh at all, It is like Little britain watered down = Catheryn Tate watered down...then again...and again = Tittybangbang, the old woman hitting the gardner was just so...dull and the "shut up" family was plain unfunny, and the old man, what was that all about it just left me feeling confussed, uncomfortable and worried...what is comedy coming too...seems anyone can write an unoriginal catchphrase comedy sketch show adn get it on BBC 3 these days.

ChubbyTubby
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ChubbyTubby » Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:10 pm

I watched it the other day and it was OK. I love sick humour, but I didn't see anything funny in that woman screwing the corpse. I liked the darts woman with tourettes though and that knitting club where they had no pants on.

I agree. There is serious lack of good female comedians. Especially in surreal humour. Which is a boundary I really want to break when I'm older.

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:55 am

CHRIST! I just forced myself to watch an episode of s2 kind of out of research...(or, as it now transpires a form of self inflicted mental torture)...and BLOODY HELL...it is truly AWFUL.

How did it get recommissioned??? HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW??

The sketches were lazy, unfunny and pointless. Why am I even dredging up this thread again????

That is one half hour of my life I won't get back :evil:

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:19 pm

Chavs and people who don't have much of a sense of humour love it. I wanted to like it for the fact that Annie from The Smoking Room is in it.... that didn't help either
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:00 pm

Yes, it's a shame as I like the woman who plays Annie.

Oh dear...I just read back my post...I was a bit angry wasn't I? :lol: :lol:

It's still awful, but I'm less angry now...a bit...

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:05 pm

You was a bit pickle. It really is a bad show though, like that miss Jocleyn (sp?) program that was on recently.
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:36 pm

Cheeky Chezzy Woo wrote:You was a bit pickle. It really is a bad show though, like that miss Jocleyn (sp?) program that was on recently.
Well the anger made me go away and do some writing myself so ultimately it was good hehe....

Little Miss J..... :evil: GRRRRAAARR :wink:

T Bird
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by T Bird » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:12 am

This is indeed television of the worst kind. Why are Vic and Bob's company producing this shit?

What makes it worse though is that people at work insist on coming up to me and quoting bits from it and annoying the heck out of me. Can you see it's not funny??? :evil:
ImageImage

Cazza Lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cazza Lazarou » Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:19 pm

T Bird wrote: What makes it worse though is that people at work insist on coming up to me and quoting bits from it and annoying the heck out of me. Can you see it's not funny??? :evil:
NO....what they HELL is there to quote?!?!? OK yes I know there is umm..words of some sort in it, but from what I saw it seems to be mainly gurning and prosthetics :?