LITTLE BRITAIN 2005 TOUR ~SPOILERS~

A place for discussing all of your other humour related interests.

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:35 pm

Oh cool well thats good to hear. I did say it was a brilliant show (except wicky woo *cries*)

Ohg and horray for the seagull lol!
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

VoodooLinzi
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by VoodooLinzi » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:01 pm

I am starting to get really excited about December now! I have two Gent shows and a Little Britain show in the space of a fortnight, and judging from the opinions I've heard - the LB show sounds brilliant!! Eeeeep. Although I will be leaving for the vomiting ladies too, bleaaaugh.

:D :D

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:08 pm

Cool thats good i just can't wait for the week now from the meet up right through to hammersmith as i am now going to see the Boosh warm up tour the day before the portsmouth Gents tour

Kind of wish i got some more tickets now but i think a mate of mine at work was saying about doing London.. the little bugger can get them this time hee hee
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

sugar_nips
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by sugar_nips » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:34 pm

OH MY GOD I went last night and was just blown away by how fantastic it was they really put loads of effort into it and the costumes were all perfect!

And yes I did REALLY REALLY enjoy sebastian naked I have to say my fav bit was him reanacting the sex postions it was so funny but extremely hot at the same time!

God all of it was great I hav nothing but praise for it, I loved the finale with the song and all the little mess ups made it even funnier I actually saw David mess up which was new to me it always seems to be Matt

And I was so happy to see the teacher with vicki cause I have such a huge crush on him

it seriously was fantastic I can't wait til the april date now!!!!

anyone else meet them after their both so lovely, apprantly scumbellina and matt were struggling for conversation while I was lusting over david!!! :lol:

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:47 pm

sugar_nips wrote: anyone else meet them after their both so lovely, apprantly scumbellina and matt were struggling for conversation while I was lusting over david!!! :lol:
Matt was very sweet on Monday in Nottingham. We were all still outside saying our goodbyes to each other when he came out, and he recognised Tara and was utterly adorable and friendly. And even David was reasonably friendly inside. But the less said about him the better, since I appear to be currently suffering from what can only be described as a Terrible Disease which caused me to demand to watch Attachments yesterday... :shock:

Glad you enjoyed the show though, Lauren. What did they f*ck up on the Tuesday? My friend Holly saw David wandering round Nottingham on Tuesday afternoon. But she "couldn't think of anything witty to say to him" so just got on the tram. Heh.
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

VoodooLinzi
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by VoodooLinzi » Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:16 pm

ratgirl wrote:But the less said about him the better, since I appear to be currently suffering from what can only be described as a Terrible Disease which caused me to demand to watch Attachments yesterday... :shock:
You are clearly an imposter. What have you done with the real Sarah?? She would never say such things! :o I obviously need to dig out the emergency supplies of Edmund and Scarf of Wonderment... ;)
My friend Holly saw David wandering round Nottingham on Tuesday afternoon. But she "couldn't think of anything witty to say to him" so just got on the tram. Heh.
Heheheh. Awwww! :D

sugar_nips
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by sugar_nips » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:47 pm

ratgirl wrote:Glad you enjoyed the show though, Lauren. What did they f*ck up on the Tuesday? My friend Holly saw David wandering round Nottingham on Tuesday afternoon. But she "couldn't think of anything witty to say to him" so just got on the tram. Heh.
God I could talk to David all day! I actually got on with him better than matt probably cause he knew I wanted him though!! :lol:

There was quite a few mess ups bubbles dress came off the first time she said champagne and then matt said we all knew it was coming anyway!

They commented on the shaky background on dennis waterman

Davids moutasche kept falling off in the last sketch

David and Matt kept laughing all the way through the mr mann sketch and davids mike broke so they had to start it again!

I think there was a couple more mess ups but those ones spring to mind

I did LOVE the show though and I can't wait to see it again next year and hopefully meet them again twice wasn't enough!

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:28 pm

VoodooLinzi wrote: You are clearly an imposter. What have you done with the real Sarah?? She would never say such things! :o I obviously need to dig out the emergency supplies of Edmund and Scarf of Wonderment... ;)
Please, please do! I shall hopefully be on MSN either today or tomorrow, in dire need of professional help to stop me thinking W******s may possible be even remotely attractive... *cries*

Lauren, David does seem to be corpsing a lot more than he used to. It's great. I love it when they corpse! Can't believe I have to wait nearly a year to see the show again. :(
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

touchmypreciousthings
Local Shop Owner!

Post by touchmypreciousthings » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:32 pm

awwww sound so awesome! I love when they f*ck things up too! hehehehe

Oh well, another DVD to watch! hehehe, but maybe i will try to win some money for THAT! lol (seeing trying for the gents didn't work out! :()

Sarah can't believe your even THINKING about the DarkDAvid side! LOL

I must admit....even though he's a total cad, i also am drawn :oops: :oops:

I can't help it! :(

hahahahah!
Image Image

Jeremy: "We're pacing ourselves."
Steve: "I'm not! I'm on Absinthe."

sugar_nips
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by sugar_nips » Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:25 pm

ratgirl wrote:Lauren, David does seem to be corpsing a lot more than he used to. It's great. I love it when they corpse! Can't believe I have to wait nearly a year to see the show again. :(
It is amazing to see him corpse cause I'm not used to it, are you going to one of the london shows when it does the october run next year - I might possibly be going to one of those shows too!!

And one thing - less being mean to david some of you!!!!

Hes hot, mighty talented and a lovely man - and it isn't wrong to find the man attractive!!!!!!

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:14 am

sugar_nips wrote: Hes hot, mighty talented and a lovely man - and it isn't wrong to find the man attractive!!!!!!
But he's so dirty... and not in a good way!

*looks at pictures of flabby nekkid Sebastian in the hope of effecting a cure*

But yeah, I am going to one of the London shows. Can't remember the date. Am so hoping I won't accidentally launch myself at David... I'd probably catch something! (sorry!! :P)

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:06 pm

Papa's new wife wrote:Sarah.

I am going to stop this dreadful affliction of your if it kills me. I simply cannot have you tormented so.
Thank you, Kate. You are a true friend! :D

Anyway, he wants Tara. Heheh. :P You should see the photo of after the show in Nottingham where he's leering at her tits! Sorry Lauren, but the man is such a dog!!

Seriously, though, the live show is very funny!

life_of_holly
A Local

Post by life_of_holly » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:04 pm

*storms in, grabs Sarah's shoulder and frogmarches her out of David-lusting*

Heh, I did stand on the tram and stare at him though, wondering whether I should prod the randoms next to me and say "Look, it's David Walliams" ;)

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:08 pm

Heh, I actually looked out for him when Gail and I were wandering round Nottingham on the Tuesday. But the foolish man had decided not to visit the Royal Courts Of Justice. :D

Incidentally, does anyone (Chez?) have a photo of David as the policeman at the end of the live show, before he's wearing the scary PVC stuff or know where I could get one? No reason, like... *whistles innocently*

life_of_holly
A Local

Post by life_of_holly » Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:36 pm

Gah, I feel like I've stepped back in time by about 4 years! You're a dirty Walliams-fancier, you are Sarah! Mind you, you KNOW you could have him if you wanted..... ;)