LITTLE BRITAIN 2005 TOUR ~SPOILERS~

A place for discussing all of your other humour related interests.

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

sugar_nips
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by sugar_nips » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:03 pm

how is that inappropriate on this filth filled board??

and well its true!

xcharliex

Post by xcharliex » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:35 pm

i saw it a few months ago and it was great! the bits they screwed up were recovered so well!

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:27 pm

I have decided to write them diary's of their characters. I hope they'll like it as I couldn't think of anything else.

Localhobbit

Post by Localhobbit » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:59 pm

Got my first 2 series yesterday, watched just the first and the beginning of the second episode before turning in, great stuff, guess it'll be the weekend before I get a chance to sit down and get into a few episodes in a row, so far so good, nice and twisted :)

Localhobbit

Post by Localhobbit » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:50 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, finished up the first disc of series 1 last night, absolutely brilliant, Emily Howard kills me....'I'm a lady, you see'.

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:19 pm

I watched series one and two in one day. How come it took you so long? were you busy?

Localhobbit

Post by Localhobbit » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:38 pm

Ha ha, yeah it started getting late but tonight I'll be going through lots of it, I'm sure. I think it's almost completely unknown over here in Bushland, unfortunately, the way things are going the gov may want to confiscate British comedy on the grounds of it inciting laughs and, worst of all, thought. Someone over there may have to give me sanctuary (I can cook).

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:23 pm

Everyone says I can do great impressions of the characters so I preformed them on a fifty-foot screen in front of the whole school. I had to sit in the audience very embarrased.

I am his wife now
Local Shop Owner!

Post by I am his wife now » Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:01 pm

Oh really, thats wonderful. Now have a few Haribo, only three mind! I hope you enjoyed it VERY MUCH.
Image Image

Localhobbit

Post by Localhobbit » Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:22 pm

Wow, what a brilliant show, I'm dying for more....'Bitty', ha ha ha ha ha, that had me on the floor, and the guy who'se totally hot for hs friend's grandmother, very ill.

Travalouris

Post by Travalouris » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:10 pm

Very good show, I'm suprised that still remember it as I saw it mid december. I'm so glad they did a Kenny Craig sketch after they missed him out of Series 3!

Tracy
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Tracy » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:08 am

I'm going to see this on Wednesday... have seen a few spoilers, but still looking forward to it (apart from nekkid David and his moobs, that is :? :lol: ). Have tickets for two more shows in February... will see if I still want them after Wednesday's show...
ImageImageImage

Travalouris

Post by Travalouris » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:33 pm

Watch out. David does get rather frisky at one point. The "Hide the Sausage" game was plan wrong!

sugar_nips
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by sugar_nips » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:22 pm

Tracy wrote:I'm going to see this on Wednesday... have seen a few spoilers, but still looking forward to it (apart from nekkid David and his moobs, that is :? :lol: ). Have tickets for two more shows in February... will see if I still want them after Wednesday's show...
The show is so so good and that isn't me being bias, it is really funny, although some of the stuff has been in series 3 so when I first saw the show I hadn't seen the sketches

But it is good fun, I have tickets for this year as well!

Tipps

Post by Tipps » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:00 pm

Questions:

Tell me, why do you have to watch out for Anne in the front?

I'm at the very back. Can you still see?