Little Britain - NO TOUR SPOILERS, PLEASE!

A place for discussing all of your other humour related interests.

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Exinferis
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Exinferis » Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:23 pm

Well, quite! You can't move for queens dressed in spandex at my local gay club! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Son of Tubbs returns! » Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:48 pm

Have any of you heard the Radio Series? It's been on recently,either on radio 4 or BBC7,it was very funny!Still not seen the Television series in any great depth though

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Holding Ross hostage at the Job Centre.. ah sellotape has so many uses

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:08 pm

The radio series was OK but not the same as the TV one
I was addicted to the TV one when it came out .. not as much as the league but still ...
Is that why i have to wash my face with a potato?

Kind of like a .. David .. Brown.

Jenny\'s Toilet

Post by Jenny\'s Toilet » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:09 pm

I love the Prime Minister's gay assistant :lol: "he was looking at you like he was in love with you" And especially the scene where he strips for the obvious reasons 8)
http://den.freecyberzone.com/images/ars ... lliams.jpg

mama lazarou
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by mama lazarou » Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:45 pm

I can't remember her name but I really liked the pushy mum character who sacraficed everything to try an get her son famous, she wasn't wearing any shoes and just as her son was going into the audition she comes out with "no pressure but if you don't get this part we'll have to sell the rabbit"

and I like the guy who fancies his mates gran. :shock:

Laura Folds Five
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Laura Folds Five » Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:03 pm

I love him when he says 'kerfuffle' as Lou and Andy. The lispy voice he uses for that character is excellent.

mrsdavelazarou

Post by mrsdavelazarou » Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:50 pm

and I like the guy who fancies his mates gran
Eurgh and we he started sucking her toes, that was revolting!! i recorded little britain and watched it so many time i could say it all word for word, i love it! and i had the hugest crush on david walliams! My favourites have to be Lou and Andy cos me and the boy i fancied used to do lou and andy impressions all day long at school (i wan' a whippy!) oh and i love Anne, especially when his phone rang and he talked completely normally then hung up and carried on going "Eh, eh, eh!!"" and smearing sandwiches on the window. Brilliant! Looking forward to the dvd coming out soon!

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Holding Ross hostage at the Job Centre.. ah sellotape has so many uses

Post by Tubbs get undressed » Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:16 pm

Hey mrsdavelazarou you are so like me it is scary!! You have crushes on everyone that i do!!
Is that why i have to wash my face with a potato?

Kind of like a .. David .. Brown.

mrsdavelazarou

Post by mrsdavelazarou » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:54 pm

Hehe that's cos we're long lost sisters remember? either that or we were just born with the same brain :shock: we're medical wonders!!!

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:15 am

awww cool a little britain post! i love them all, ray macooney has to be my ultimate fave though, followed closyl behind by and and lou!
Chez x x x
You're the Christmas, promising the summer

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:28 am

script book 13th sept, complete radio series 4th sept and 16th oct and the dvd is out on the 13th of october! also the caldner will be coming out this year too! i have pre ordered the whole lot (except the radio series, not got round to that one yet)

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:43 am

oh yes lol! big fan! its like i have been a fan of tlog for ages.. nearly 2 years now! only got into from series 3, u shoulda seen my face when i flicked from trevor macdonald doing the news to ross doing pauline up the arse. i couldn;'t have timed that better lol!

oo is black books and SOTD out in oct?

serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey
Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Post by serafina pekkala » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:23 am

Laura Folds Five wrote:I love him when he says 'kerfuffle' as Lou and Andy. The lispy voice he uses for that character is excellent.
Here is a little tale about this character ... David Walliams played a character which is Lou in another form on his old cable show Mash & Peas called "The Cockney Soap Star" (in Britain on the Box a Gary Bushell skit).

Cockney Soap star is HILARIOUS and i would love to see that sketch again cos it ranks as one of my fav ever. Basically Walliams did these long rambling quips about how he knew "Both Womacks" ("womack & Womack") and that some ruled the east-end "with a rod of iron, a rod of steel and a rod of paper mache". I still quote this sketch today mainly "poppadum - its indian for crisp".

Now picture this - same year this came out (1997 i think), i went to a show in Edinburgh festival and who should i see but David Walliams sat in the audience few rows in front of me. My and my sister whispered really loud "ITS THE COCKNEY SOAP STAR" and he turned around looking a bit paranoid (not seeing us). Then he kept turning round and saw me & my sis and gave us this smug grin and flirty eye which made us laugh out loud it was so camp & OTT!

I have also seen Walliams in the street on 2 seperate occassions since. He is really tall and has long hairy monkey arms and is very very camp (not my type at all). But i only once spoke at him - he wasn't famous then and it was probably first time he was recognised ...

and that is the end of my tale.

Sefi x

Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:33 am

goinjg by what i read on the davd walliams site, andy lou were created through their rock profile chracters of lou reede and andy worhole! still they rock :D

Laura Folds Five
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by Laura Folds Five » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:48 am

Wow! Excellent tale Sefi, you must have made him feel all famous and special. Flirty glances eh, I'm jealous.

serafina pekkala wrote:"poppadum - its indian for crisp".
heheheh. :lol: