Reece in one-off ITV1 comedy 'The Abbey'

Come here to discuss the latest official news postings and keep track of what the Gents are up to right now.

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy, papalazarou

Postby MrsBeasley » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:02 pm

Thanks for that :D

He still looks hot!
"I don't know that I share your view"
MrsBeasley
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby sam » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:07 pm

[quote="Cheeky Chezzy Woo"]Is it me or does this look as if it it might have a very slight Nathan Barley feel to it? I'm saying this by looking at the pic of Russell Brand. Looks like it could be good. I'll give it a go if i am home in time.

Repeating is it?[/quote]

Theres nothing official about repeats yet, but i would imagine it will be repeated on itv2 or something a few days later or summat. :)
sam
Local Shop Owner!

Postby Voodoo Lady » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:14 pm

Just read that mini article and, um...what?

"LADIES man Russell Brand won’t turn many heads in these scruffy jeans and woolly hat. "

Ladies' man? Seriously? No offense to anyone who fancies him, but woah! That hair alone is terrifying. In fact, I've never found him even remotely hat until seeing him in the "scruffy jeans and woolly hat." I don't think I'm that odd, but this article suddenly makes me doubt that. Is Brand some kind of smex object and I'm blind? :? Soz, but reading that single sentence makes me feel all turned around and confused.

Oh, and I see the Dean in Reece. His posture makes me think more of Hitler Reece, though. :lol:
"It's an ear hat, John!"

Voodoo Lady
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Location: The Hogwarts Kitchen, helping Hermione make S.P.E.W badges

Postby a1tiptop » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:38 am

Voodoo Lady wrote: I don't think I'm that odd, but this article suddenly makes me doubt that. Is Brand some kind of smex object and I'm blind? :? Soz, but reading that single sentence makes me feel all turned around and confused.

You've never heard of the threesome of young dandys who cut a swathe through London's eligable party girls: Brand, Walliams and Bepe from Eastenders?

Oh, it's all a bit of a joke in the UK really - it's tabloid silliness. Brand is constantly in the Sun or Mirror or some such with stories of how he's bedding or chatted up some latest woman. He's been "linked" to so many. And if you watch his live show, you're never quite sure if it's not a *little* bit true.

Personally, I fancy the arse off him.
And I'll stay here till the trail's cold and return again with my meaty gold
You want it! You can't get enough of Hilary Briss and his special stuff...
a1tiptop
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby DevilWalksInTheSand » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:32 am

Aye me too a1 me too...don't know why though!
Image Image
DevilWalksInTheSand
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Beast » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:34 pm

Did you see? Did you see?! There was an ad for it after Benidorm! Arrrgh! Reeceness! And calm...

I think Russel looks even better there than usual. Possibly due to not showing the hair! In fact he looks like my perfect man! How many others tried to save that picture only to be thwarted* I wonder?!

*Great word!
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!
Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Laura Folds Five » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:56 pm

The advert looks brilliant! I wasn't expecting Reece to have that look, it's ace actually. Very Dean.

Russell looks fantastic too. And I've never seen him act before that advert. He seems to be great. (Phew.)

He *does* look even more attractive in normal clothes. As much as I appreciate his skinny jeans, boots and tight black yumminess, I've always fancied him even more in just jeans and a hoodie.
Wibble.

I can't believe this show is just a one off. I hope they've got things in place to make a whole series if it's successful. Otherwise they'll never get all the cast together again.
Laura Folds Five
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby a1tiptop » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:13 pm

Ha ha! I said just from looking at the photos that Reece's character was a cross between Dean and Ollie. And now in the advert we have proof! Ollie-voice!!!
And I'll stay here till the trail's cold and return again with my meaty gold
You want it! You can't get enough of Hilary Briss and his special stuff...
a1tiptop
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Laura Folds Five » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:16 pm

It looks so ace.
Oh blimey. Am now over excited.

Valentines Day is going to be very Russell Brand-y. The Brits and The Abbey. Thank god I don't have a boyfriend and will be spending the night ALL ALONE and watching TV.

Hee!
Laura Folds Five
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Beast » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:20 pm

Haha! Me too! (I am actually happy about this!) :)
I've got M.E. I'm really tired!!
Beast
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby DevilWalksInTheSand » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:45 pm

I have a boyfriend yet i too will be alone watching the russell and reecey goodness next wed!
Image Image
DevilWalksInTheSand
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Cheeky Chezzy Woo » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:17 pm

Still not seen the ads. I must be blind or watching ITV at the wrong time..... or maybe if i picked up the control and pressed channel 3 perhaps!?

I won't be watching Valentines Day unless i get home in time from seeing everyone go in for the prem of HF!!!1211
You're the Christmas, promising the summer
Cheeky Chezzy Woo
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby tori_louise » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:17 pm

Voodoo Lady wrote:Just read that mini article and, um...what?

"LADIES man Russell Brand won’t turn many heads in these scruffy jeans and woolly hat. "

Ladies' man? Seriously? No offense to anyone who fancies him, but woah! That hair alone is terrifying. In fact, I've never found him even remotely hat until seeing him in the "scruffy jeans and woolly hat." I don't think I'm that odd, but this article suddenly makes me doubt that. Is Brand some kind of smex object and I'm blind? :? Soz, but reading that single sentence makes me feel all turned around and confused.

Oh, and I see the Dean in Reece. His posture makes me think more of Hitler Reece, though. :lol:

I personally fancy the arse off Russell Brand, always have done! I even have a 6ft poster of him on my wall thanks to Ebay :oops:

Reece looks adorable in that picture. I saw the advert for the first time last night and I must say that the show looks very good.
tori_louise

Postby Judee Levinson » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:23 pm

My housemates are watching desperate housewives so I'm going to miss it. :cry:
ImageImage
Judee Levinson
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Location: Frolicing in the park with Pierre, throwing Flip flops in a haphazard fashion

Postby Papa's new wife » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:16 pm

You can't save the picture?
Well, I must have a magic computer *grins*

You want it?
"You got me confused with the other Angel. You know, the one in the dirty trenchcoat. The one who's in love with you"

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

PreviousNext

Return to Royston Vasey - Press Office