Annoying Things II

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Postby Voodoo Lady » Mon May 05, 2008 10:36 pm

=hugs for TL=

Hope you (and all of us paras) feel better soon! We're all lovely and have no reason feeling down! Harumph!

:)
"It's an ear hat, John!"

Voodoo Lady
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Location: The Hogwarts Kitchen, helping Hermione make S.P.E.W badges

Postby Viper » Mon May 05, 2008 11:32 pm

You guys are so the best. Seriously. I've had four days off after slogging my guts out, and what does some fecker do? Fecking ruin it. But the Indy trailer on telly today and hubbie and you guys have done so much to cheer me up. Thank you thank you thank you.

*soothes Viper*

Aaahhhh, Radox.

"actwally some people like my theories on wimmin in olden days"

ME! I do I do! Teh wimmins did fings like teh mens in olden days! They had combs and their bones said stuff about how they lived and worked!

See. I knows all stuff cos of Sefi yeah!

They (a select few) think I should be in a mansion with servants and doing something more productive like being a kept woman who eats bon-bons and complains about the help.

They'll be sorry when you're Indiana Jones. Am formulating a story about a female adventurer who competes with a male adventurer. They see who can find the most buried important wimmins and the lost cities of Bubabongo and fings, while getting involved in mad Nazi plots. I'm even thinking of giving her a screaming lunkhead singer/dancer, who ends up following her on an adventure- like Kate Capshaw in Temple Of Doom!

And you can totally be her. Sefiana Jones And TEH Buried Wimmins!

Take that, silly Audi loving people!

I will get a stick and hit them in the face if you like?

Yes. Yes! Hit them! Maybe with an ancient artefact from the abandoned mole hill of Azabyan!

I friggin *adore* you. How could anyone *not*? They'd have to be stoopid or complete mentalists!

I adores you right back, sugar bean! And as for the mentalists that don't, like, I totally know! How could they not? Weirdoes. But oh, maybe they're not weirdoes and I am unbearable and evil and the arc of the covenant is going to melt me!

I didn't close my eyes, Indy! How can I when you're naked?

I'm just shitty about replying, especially in this thread. I like to vent my angst here and then walk away from it for a bit. Sort of like a stray dog taking a poo.

Please don't explain! I'm embarrassed enough as it is for being an idiot.

Dude, I am right there with you. Hey, maybe you and I are emotional/creative twin buddies at the moment!

I think it must be! Because Lord:

(Or at least partly rubbish. EVERYONE can't hate me! )

Have I ever told myself that seventeen thousand times this weekend.

I was talking with another "very busy person" friend, and my conclusion is that it was down to stress. You push yourself too hard, something's gotta give, and I think with me (and probably you) it comes out as emotional weirdness and paranoia.

I think you're right, bebe. Started a new job, still working hard and being treated like cr*p at old job, etc. Plus I now cry at the drop of a hat- am an emotional wreck. Two separate people said to me that they thought I was awesome for even coming into work with my ankle still gimpish, and I just blubbed like turning on a switch! Used to take me ages to work up to tears.

(Which, incidentally is NOT helping the bloke sitch. He loves me! He hates me! He wants my babymaker! He's taken out a contract on my life!)

I can't imagine how much tougher my petty little people don't like me stuff must be when applied to blokes. Stupid blokes and their taking contracts out on our lives!

Not that any bloke will do this to your sexy fabulous self, unless it's a contract on your sex life, committing you to a non stop shagathon with him.

There. Better?

Much. Kill them with your sexmo, VL!

Have a kip. If you can.

Yes yes I will kip. I will kip all over his face. And then we'll keep keep kipping all night long 'til the break of dawn. Etc.

Think of how much more awesomeness there would be in the world if we had the time we need and didn't have to haul our awesome arses into jobs every day.

Don't worry. Soon Sefiana Jones will find the lost Temple Of Wimmins, and once we've run away from giant boulders and forks that fly out of walls and jumped over the pit of snake-monkeys and closed our eyes to the immense sexmo of Indy in a loin cloth saying kali-mar shaki di day, we will find the lost combs of Wimminia, and sell them to Chinese business men who poison us-

Must stop obssessing about Indiana Jones.

What?! You feeling no better for that?!

I will if you pretend to be Indy while you're loving me!

Wait. That came out wrong.

I'm crumbling away into nothing.

*cements PNW back together again with the cement of the Ancient City of Sexmo okay now I have to stop*

Ugh, sounds exactly the way I feel. Only instead of doing stuff about it I sit around eating chocolate mousse and listening to Leonard Cohen.

If I'm thinking of the right person, Leonard Cohen is REALLY not going to help. Choco mousse will, tho. When rubbed all over Indiana Jones. See, you put the mousse on him to ward off the Ancient Evil of Choctasia-

ARGH.

Just have some hugs, instead.
Hello my darling it's me again. Where are you?

It could get funnier if we keep doing it.

http://themightycharlottestein.blogspot.com/
Viper
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Tender_Lumpling » Mon May 05, 2008 11:58 pm

*massive hugs*

The crying thing I can sympathise with. I get leaky eyes syndrome a lot, which is why I always carry a pair of sunglasses with me. I usually get all teary on my way home from work, but sometimes on my way in in the morning too. Obviously my constantly listening to sad music doesn't help a great deal. Must try and listen to more songs of niceness of a morning.

If I'm thinking of the right person, Leonard Cohen is REALLY not going to help. Choco mousse will, tho. When rubbed all over Indiana Jones. See, you put the mousse on him to ward off the Ancient Evil of Choctasia-

You always have the best ideas. I did try this earlier actually. But then I realised it was not in fact the man, merely a magazine cover. That was a mistake. Still ate the chocolate mousse though.
"How I feel in my mind
And how I live in the world
They are oceans apart"
Tender_Lumpling
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Son of Tubbs returns! » Tue May 06, 2008 3:54 pm

My mouth..

There is a guy who works at my place who comes in for lunch everyday and he must be nearing retirement, he often comes in with a young girl in her 20's and I assumed it was his daughter maybe..

So today he came in, I served him and then said, 'What would you daughter like?' as she wasn't with him but sat at a table,he said,'Thats not my daughter, thats my wife'..I was mortified :oops:

Whay can't I keep my mouth shut?! :oops:
Last edited by Son of Tubbs returns! on Tue May 06, 2008 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby MrsBeasley » Tue May 06, 2008 4:06 pm

:lol:

Thats not too bad Paul it would have been worse the other way round.
"I don't know that I share your view"
MrsBeasley
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Voodoo Lady » Tue May 06, 2008 5:29 pm

:lol:

True! And anyway, they must get that all the time. It's just one of the things you have to deal with in May-December relationships. And if she was older than she looked, she was probably complimented. So no harm, no foul! :)
"It's an ear hat, John!"

Voodoo Lady
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Location: The Hogwarts Kitchen, helping Hermione make S.P.E.W badges

Postby girl » Tue May 06, 2008 5:37 pm

Two weeks ago I met this boy at a bar in Canada and found out he was only 18. :shock: We hung out for the the entire time I was there and I went back this past weekend for some strictly friendly interaction but it feels really weird hanging out with someone 7 years younger then me. Even though his complicated haircut is adorable and all. Maybe I should go the route of that girl you served, Paul, and get myself an old husabnd. Maybe in the 65 to 78 age range.
girl
Local Shop Owner!

Postby Son of Tubbs returns! » Tue May 06, 2008 7:24 pm

Voodoo Lady wrote::lol:

True! And anyway, they must get that all the time. It's just one of the things you have to deal with in May-December relationships. And if she was older than she looked, she was probably complimented. So no harm, no foul! :)

True I guess, I hadn't thought of it like that.I was just stunned that I'd put my foot in it again!

Still, to be honest, good luck to him! :wink:
Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Viper » Tue May 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Obviously my constantly listening to sad music doesn't help a great deal. Must try and listen to more songs of niceness of a morning.

Cyndi Lauper always helps. As does thinking like this:

But then I realised it was not in fact the man, merely a magazine cover.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I laughed so hard at that, hon. Picturing you smearing a magazine cover with mousse.

Come and play with us more often! We can always cheer each other up with mad weirdiness. *hugs*

Maybe in the 65 to 78 age range.

I really do like you, girl. You funnee.
Hello my darling it's me again. Where are you?

It could get funnier if we keep doing it.

http://themightycharlottestein.blogspot.com/
Viper
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby girl » Wed May 07, 2008 4:45 am

What makes one think after a night on the town as they are crawling across their floor say "Must...get to...computer and...visit internet forums. Maybe send some emails while I'm at it." ?
Last edited by girl on Wed May 07, 2008 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
girl
Local Shop Owner!

Postby MrsBeasley » Wed May 07, 2008 9:37 am

Annoying - Ebay, it's just too addictive!
MrsBeasley
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Son of Tubbs returns! » Wed May 07, 2008 4:53 pm

I know! I've been buying loads of films on DVD that I want to see but not pay full price for..

Ive got Hot Fuzz for £1.09 and Primeval series 2 for £4.99!

I guess its good for shifting stuff young Sam is getting too big for?
Son of Tubbs returns!
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby DevilWalksInTheSand » Wed May 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Annoying - i really hate it at work at the mo, we're having the place refurbished and its just chaotic! My legs, back and feet are killing me!
Image Image
DevilWalksInTheSand
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby MrsBeasley » Wed May 07, 2008 5:58 pm

Son of Tubbs returns! wrote:I guess its good for shifting stuff young Sam is getting too big for?

yeah it is. but i keep spending the money!

Ah well a girl can never have too many clothes...
MrsBeasley
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby girl » Wed May 07, 2008 5:58 pm

That really sucks. If only you had all those straws with you right now to cheer you up.
girl
Local Shop Owner!

Next

Return to General Chat