Annoying Things II

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Re: Annoying Things II

Postby Papa's new wife » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:15 pm

*Hugs*

Oooh soup, soup sounds good, will see if I can be bothered to roll down the street to the supermarket :lol:
"You got me confused with the other Angel. You know, the one in the dirty trenchcoat. The one who's in love with you"

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby ratgirl » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Oh no! How frustrating! I had a few days off last week and spent it ill as well, it's so rubbish. A week ruined is a nightmare. Rant all you like!

Have you tried gargling soluble aspirin in warm water? Best thing I've ever found for sore throats.
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Papa's new wife » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:36 pm

Oh no :( I knew you got ill but I didn't realise it was on your time off.

I shall try the soluble aspirin thing, I normally hate soluble painkillers but if I can spit it out afterwards then I'm up for trying it, normal painkillers don't even touch sore throats.
"You got me confused with the other Angel. You know, the one in the dirty trenchcoat. The one who's in love with you"

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby astrid » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Firstly all round crapness for being ill during holidays times.

Secondly, soz Katie but I'd be going mental at that dude, and not even a sorry? What was he doing just hanging out with people spreading the infection? That sh*t pi$$es me off, if you are ill stop spreading to other people!
ImageImage
astrid
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Papa's new wife » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:43 pm

I lasted a month and a half without anti depressants but the PMDD has kicked in and if I'm not thinking about murdering every single person I see I'm thinking about destroying my life.
Can't do this. Why is it so hard being a woman?
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Voodoo Lady » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry! Is it possible to get a different prescription, one that will ease your symptoms without turning you into a zombie? In any case, definitely don't destroy your life, and if you need to kill someone, come here and scream into the ether or write rants about Matt Smith or something. =huuuuuuuuuge hugs!=
"It's an ear hat, John!"

Voodoo Lady
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Location: The Hogwarts Kitchen, helping Hermione make S.P.E.W badges

Postby Papa's new wife » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:03 pm

I'm guessing there are twelfty billion other types to try. The last one I was one was semi decent but it made me pile on about a stone as food cravings went boom :(

Oh, venting about Matt Smith. YES. UGH. I saw a picture of him topless (it was on Tumblr, out of nowhere, I felt the sick rising. UGH UGH UGH so wrong!!!!!!!!!!) and my God did it make me want to cry.

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Voodoo Lady » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Papa's new wife wrote:I'm guessing there are twelfty billion other types to try. The last one I was one was semi decent but it made me pile on about a stone as food cravings went boom :(

Ugh, that's completely shitty!There has GOT to be something that can make you feel better without horrid side effects. :/

Oh, venting about Matt Smith. YES. UGH. I saw a picture of him topless (it was on Tumblr, out of nowhere, I felt the sick rising. UGH UGH UGH so wrong!!!!!!!!!!) and my God did it make me want to cry.

Oh dear Christ! I *like* Matt Smith, and don't think I'd want to see that! :shock:
"It's an ear hat, John!"

Voodoo Lady
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Voodoo Lady » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:26 am

Hey, Katie!

I know it won't help with the hormones and such, but have you tried a corset for cramps? Apparently the constriction has been known to help. I was researching them for other things, and came across this link:

http://www.epbot.com/2014/06/an-everyda ... ryday.html
"It's an ear hat, John!"

Voodoo Lady
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby ratgirl » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:46 pm

Why can't I find the Vesuvius Club meet thread? I was sure it must have been called 'Victorian Christmas in Lun-dun' or some such. Gah! :(
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby miss denton » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:40 am

Spam on this site. Go away spam bots! I know anyone hardly comes here anymore but it's very annoying :evil:
miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Previous

Return to General Chat