Who died and made you King of the F**king Zombies?

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Re: Who died and made you King of the F**king Zombies?

Post by ratgirl » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:34 pm

Ha, I need to catch up with this post Zombie Day! Rather OT, but did you see the pictures of the suspension zombies? They're amazing.

I'm about 2 series behind on Walking Dead. I got fed up with the characters, but am waiting to borrow the DVDs...
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

ratgirl
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Post by ratgirl » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:33 am

They said it doesn't hurt. You have to be quite careful, though - they had a few problems with tourists trying to come along and pull on the ropes, which was potentially very dangerous.

I told Gail I'd refuse to watch it after season 2 unless she'd tell me if any of the characters I really hate die! I seem to remember they probably do, so maybe I'll get back into it for that. A bit like the way me and Stewart cheer at the end of the Trinity series of Dexter! :mrgreen:
"I've been in love with the morbid, ebony-black grotesqueness of the 19th century since I was knee-high to a funeral mute."

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:00 pm

I'm off to Walker Stalker Con in a few weeks. Can't wait. The new series starts soon.

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:45 am

Not as great as some cons I have been too. I had done everything by 1pm and had to wait 5 hours until my photoshoot. Nice zombie cupcakes. You couldn't hear the panels unless you were right at the front. Norman Reedus kept appearing on the balcony, waving and spraying foam at us. Norman was very nice when I met him.

miss denton
Local Shop Owner!

Post by miss denton » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:31 pm

*bump*
So mid season finale of season 8 : Spoilers if you haven't seen it.

Not Carl. I was hoping they would follow the comic route and explore more of him and Negan. A shame, I do like Carl. Can't see any way out of this situation.