Welcome Back, Oh Weary Wanderers!

Heaven forbid, you're bored of chatting about the LoG!! Well it's ok, there's something for you here!

Moderators: Papa's new wife, MrsBeasley, Voodoo Lady, Tracy

Welcome Back, Oh Weary Wanderers!

Postby Voodoo Lady » Wed May 04, 2005 10:50 pm

Going back through old posts, we seem to have prodigious amount of threads started by people who've been away from the forum for a while and who are just saying, "Hi, remember me?" As much as we love it when a sheep returns to the fold, it does clutter up the forum to start a new "Hi again!" thread every single time one does.

So for all of you who aren't able to post regularly, who want to say hello from time to time and let us know you're still alive and well, here is a place where you can do that. :D

And may I be the first to say...

Welcome back! :D

Voodoo Lady
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Location: The Hogwarts Kitchen, helping Hermione make S.P.E.W badges

Postby Exinferis » Wed May 04, 2005 10:53 pm

I second that!
Exinferis
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Papa's new wife » Thu May 05, 2005 7:58 pm

Hey Voodoo Lady - great minds think alike, I was gonna set up a thread like this :D

I third the WELCOME BACK!
"You got me confused with the other Angel. You know, the one in the dirty trenchcoat. The one who's in love with you"

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby mercurior » Thu May 05, 2005 9:14 pm

i know i aint been here for a short while, but something happened in my life thats made me so happy, and busy.. i have gotten engaged to a neophyte league fan.. i got her interested, she has read the scripts but unfortunatly hasnt seen them yet (she lives in america ans her dvd player is us only.. bah humbug but going to buy her a multiregion so she can become one of us)..
mercurior

Postby Voodoo Lady » Thu May 05, 2005 10:11 pm

Welcome back, mercurior! And kudos on finding this thread right. :)

Many, many congratulations to you and your lovely lady. Perhaps she can pass me some tips about how to land a British bloke. ;)

Voodoo Lady
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby locallass » Thu May 05, 2005 11:02 pm

Hello everyone - hope you can remember me :oops: I've been keeping up with you all but have not been in a position to post for a while - i will not bore you why as is a bit sad. Anyway looking forward to the film and being let back 'into the fold' :)
locallass

Postby Papa's new wife » Fri May 06, 2005 4:29 pm

Welcome back Mecurior. I was wondering where you'd got to, I assumed Tubbs and Edward had had their wicked way with you, glad to see you escaped. And many congratulations on your engagement!

Welcome back Locallass! Lovely to see you again :D
"You got me confused with the other Angel. You know, the one in the dirty trenchcoat. The one who's in love with you"

Papa's new wife
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Egregious » Sat May 07, 2005 1:28 am

I'm feeling compelled to post on this thread, even though I've already announced my return on several other threads...posting on this one makes it all official like! :P

It's good to be back...if only for the 'Reece's Pieces thread' :wink:
Egregious
Local Shop Owner!

Postby locallass » Sun May 08, 2005 12:00 am

Thanks PNW!! It's good to be back :lol:
locallass

Postby astrid » Sun May 08, 2005 1:34 pm

Hello...thought this was the st thread to say hello in. Only been away for a week cat sitting for a friend but s glad to be back at my home. Plus have my internet back! Can never really relaxed in somene else's house.
Funny how you miss your own bed? :D
ImageImage
astrid
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby serafina pekkala » Sun May 08, 2005 4:15 pm

astrid wrote:Hello...thought this was the st thread to say hello in. Only been away for a week cat sitting for a friend but s glad to be back at my home. Plus have my internet back! Can never really relaxed in somene else's house.

welcome back my sweetie.

Sefi x
serafina pekkala
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Location: Ne vous inquiétez pas, Madame. Nous ne sommes pas ici pour vous obtenir!

Postby astrid » Sun May 08, 2005 8:06 pm

Why thank you pickle. Should be getting a new PC tomorrow so hopfully all will go well with setting it up! :lol:
ImageImage
astrid
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Voodoo Lady » Sun May 08, 2005 8:08 pm

astrid wrote:Hello...thought this was the st thread to say hello in. Only been away for a week cat sitting for a friend but s glad to be back at my home. Plus have my internet back! Can never really relaxed in somene else's house.

Was it only a week? Honestly seemed like ages! I kept thinking, "Where's astrid? Surely she'd have something to add to this or that thread. Ooooooh yes, cat-sitting."

Honestly, if people are going to expect you to leave the comfort of your own home to take care of theirs, they can at least provide you with decent internet access! ;)

Voodoo Lady
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Postby Tubbs get undressed » Sun May 08, 2005 8:13 pm

Hey people i have hardly been on recently have people missed me?
*listens*

*tumbleweed rolls past*

Heehheehee anyways hope to be able to get on more soooon
Is that why i have to wash my face with a potato?

Kind of like a .. David .. Brown.

Tubbs get undressed
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Location: Holding Ross hostage at the Job Centre.. ah sellotape has so many uses

Postby astrid » Sun May 08, 2005 8:13 pm

He does have a lap top somewhere but to be honest I wasn't in that often was helping another frind decorate and then was just drunk the rest of the time!! hee hee hee hee
Starting to save everything frm this PC tonight hopefully everything will go ok tomorrow as I aint too PC wise.
If al goes to plan then I can download photos from my camera....just need to find my internet disc :?
ImageImage
astrid
Mayor of Royston Vasey

Next

Return to General Chat